• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

what are losses like on SS+ ?

Hi , thinking of starting SS+ soon and wondered what people were loosing on this plan ?? I am on another TFR at the moment and need to up my calories for a few weeks so was gonna do this , but wondered what losses are like long term ??
thanks
Katie

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Stinkybreath

Size 14 here i come!
S: 14st7lb C: 12st1lb G: 11st7lb Loss: 2st6lb(16.75%)
lol they are just the same as LT hun. i had a 2.5lb loss this week because i had a tough week not feeling well and couldn't finish all of my shakes so had a bit more to eat instead, but still lost and lost 5 inchs off my body!!

Stinkybreath

Size 14 here i come!
Honestly my first week i did LT shakes and 200cal meal just like you are doing and i lost 5.5lb! I had been doing LT for 4 weeks by this point and the last week on LT i only lost 2lb. I really look forward to my little meal after my DS is in bed, feels like being back to normal again!

Chlo

Silver Member
S: 16st4lb C: 15st5lb G: 9st6lb BMI: 40.6 Loss: 0st13lb(5.7%)
I think generally it is around 1 stone a week, though there are individual differences, some lucky people just seem to lose more naturally. There is no difference in weight loss between the SS and the SS+ options. Its definately my first choice of options.

Stinkybreath

Size 14 here i come!
I think generally it is around 1 stone a week,
:eek: What diet are you doing? lol

I'm guessing you meant, 1st a month:D

S: 17st4lb C: 12st8lb G: 12st2lb BMI: 24.5 Loss: 4st10lb(27.27%)
Hi!!

First things first..it'll never match LT for quick weightloss..however the variety/ choice and taste is miles better!

I do ss+, had my first weigh-in after 10 days and i lost 12lbs.

Deepak x

Beccubug

Silver Member
S: 17st2lb C: 14st3lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 34.2 Loss: 2st13lb(17.08%)
Hi!!

First things first..it'll never match LT for quick weightloss..however the variety/ choice and taste is miles better!

I do ss+, had my first weigh-in after 10 days and i lost 12lbs.

Deepak x
Why does LT have quicker losses? Is this in comparison to SS or SS+?

Caz

Slimming down the aisle
S: 19st1.5lb C: 18st6.8lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 38.2 Loss: 0st8.7lb(3.25%)
As far as I knew, LT and CD were the same in terms of weight loss. LT is about a stone on average a month right? So is CD. There aren't huge differences between losses on SS and SS+, I found no difference myself. Why do you need to up your calories? What TFR diet are you doing? I do SS+ and enjoy it, still lose the stone a month average, though I tend to be a little more than that if I stick to it properly! Good luck whatever you choose xx

Stinkybreath

Size 14 here i come!
First things first..it'll never match LT for quick weightloss
Sorry but i don't agree with that, the losses are pretty much the same. Someone doing CD can easily lose the same as someone doing LT. As someone said they both say 1st a month loss on average.:)

S: 17st4lb C: 12st8lb G: 12st2lb BMI: 24.5 Loss: 4st10lb(27.27%)
I was just going by the experiences of people i know who have done both. Most on LT lose between 5-8lbs a week on average, whereas the same figure for CD SS is about 2-6lbs a week after the first week.

Deepak

x

thanks everyone . i am on Lipotrim at the moment and its been great to me for 15 weeks but I now feel terrible .. I am starving all the time , my energy levels have dropped through the floor .. my losses have dropped so i figure that my body is not happy with the very low calories and I need a bump start .. I also want to get onto something a bit nicer on the palate than LT .. as I know when I start eating again my taste buds are gonna explode and I will end up binging ...

Caz

Slimming down the aisle
People don't lose that much on LT, they do at first, but then you get that on CD too. Both average to a stone a month.

Stinkybreath

Size 14 here i come!
People don't lose that much on LT, they do at first, but then you get that on CD too. Both average to a stone a month.
I wish they did i would never have swapped!:D

Caz

Slimming down the aisle
And I'd be swapping right now!