what are losses like on SS+ ?

Hi , thinking of starting SS+ soon and wondered what people were loosing on this plan ?? I am on another TFR at the moment and need to up my calories for a few weeks so was gonna do this , but wondered what losses are like long term ??
thanks
Katie

lol they are just the same as LT hun. i had a 2.5lb loss this week because i had a tough week not feeling well and couldn't finish all of my shakes so had a bit more to eat instead, but still lost and lost 5 inchs off my body!!

wow thats great :) even with the meal are they as much as LT then ?? I will be impressed if they are :) i will be happy with 2-3 lb per week .. have stone left to loose and get married in august so it needs to be gone by then ..

Honestly my first week i did LT shakes and 200cal meal just like you are doing and i lost 5.5lb! I had been doing LT for 4 weeks by this point and the last week on LT i only lost 2lb. I really look forward to my little meal after my DS is in bed, feels like being back to normal again!

I think generally it is around 1 stone a week, though there are individual differences, some lucky people just seem to lose more naturally. There is no difference in weight loss between the SS and the SS+ options. Its definately my first choice of options.

I think generally it is around 1 stone a week,

:eek: What diet are you doing? lol

I'm guessing you meant, 1st a month:D

Hi!!

First things first..it'll never match LT for quick weightloss..however the variety/ choice and taste is miles better!

I do ss+, had my first weigh-in after 10 days and i lost 12lbs.

Deepak x

Hi!!

First things first..it'll never match LT for quick weightloss..however the variety/ choice and taste is miles better!

I do ss+, had my first weigh-in after 10 days and i lost 12lbs.

Deepak x

Why does LT have quicker losses? Is this in comparison to SS or SS+?

As far as I knew, LT and CD were the same in terms of weight loss. LT is about a stone on average a month right? So is CD. There aren't huge differences between losses on SS and SS+, I found no difference myself. Why do you need to up your calories? What TFR diet are you doing? I do SS+ and enjoy it, still lose the stone a month average, though I tend to be a little more than that if I stick to it properly! Good luck whatever you choose xx

First things first..it'll never match LT for quick weightloss

Sorry but i don't agree with that, the losses are pretty much the same. Someone doing CD can easily lose the same as someone doing LT. As someone said they both say 1st a month loss on average.:)

I was just going by the experiences of people i know who have done both. Most on LT lose between 5-8lbs a week on average, whereas the same figure for CD SS is about 2-6lbs a week after the first week.

Deepak

x

thanks everyone . i am on Lipotrim at the moment and its been great to me for 15 weeks but I now feel terrible .. I am starving all the time , my energy levels have dropped through the floor .. my losses have dropped so i figure that my body is not happy with the very low calories and I need a bump start .. I also want to get onto something a bit nicer on the palate than LT .. as I know when I start eating again my taste buds are gonna explode and I will end up binging ...

People don't lose that much on LT, they do at first, but then you get that on CD too. Both average to a stone a month.

People don't lose that much on LT, they do at first, but then you get that on CD too. Both average to a stone a month.

I wish they did i would never have swapped!:D

And I'd be swapping right now!

Back