what are our job titles ??

Me 3. Actually i like a bit of a heated one when i know im right! Pass the phone this way, i'll sort him out!

When I write the legalese stuff I normally write "I await your written response within" and then set a time limit :) - saves the phone calls...

lol . cheryl thats is ring the agency for me and tell them i dont want the job.

Oh yes i remember when i had an issue with my wedding dress not being deliveryed till the week before. I cancelled it cos i had found another one.

lmao cheryl. ill wait :D just for you

Yeah then we can rub their noses in it and the person that takes the job will know they were second best! Sorry having a really bad time at mo. Work finally got back to me today and said i can go to patient transport services (pts) so all good but ive just got a call to say can i go in on fri and do 11-11 and have a meeting so they can discuss options with me. The las are losing the pts contract in Aug so it will be no good for me. There are now 5 of us that are pregnant and they dont have anywhere to put me. They are pushing for me to take that job in london which means im really out of pocket and its much further to travel (for those that remember that was the job i applied for but didnt take). Now they are saying i can drive to bromley (an hours drive) then use one of the work cars (no congestion charges but another hour and half drive) and go to central london. Am i being silly? Its bloody ridiculous, last time my legs were so swollen i couldnt wear shoes and they want me to sit in a car for the best part of 5hrs a day!

oh sweetheart thats so unfair. what are the other 5 people doing??? is it contagious this pregnancy lark?

It would appear so!
They are all doing paperwork! Is so unfair but ive been on to the union about it already. Hopefully i'll only go to london until Oct which is when Laura is due to have her baby then i can take her place

omg but if you end up doing longer days and been out of pocket thats not fair!!!

Exactly! Im on to the union now so fingers crossed. Im hoping if i have to go its only til Oct

what did they say babe?

Well its not looking good unless i can get a dr on my side! Union say that as long as they give me a job then thats ok, if i refuse it then thats a different matter. I will tell them that as long as they fit the extra cost and take the extra travelling time from my shift times then i will go up there until a place become free in the office then im coming back. When carrying oilver i retained so much water in my legs which can be potentially very dangerous to mother and baby. Im hoping my dr will say that the travelling is too much. Fingers crossed!!!

make sure you tell them everything this morning then. say how upset you are etc. milk it :D

Oh im going to. Mark thinks i should say i feel like im being singled out as im the only one not going in the office

yes that and says its upsetting you. and the water retention thing and your asthma too :D

Back