what are our job titles ??

oh i love praline :D

mmm now you have me thinking about ice cream

victoria is my sunday name :D

i havent yet cos i cant find low fat cocoa. well i di on amazon but didnt buy it.

well cheryl ive got to say u all do a stirling job ............. nice 1

Thanks babe, it certainly has its moments and sometimes i think i become inhuman and it desenatises (sp???) me but i do enjoy it. I wouldnt have stayed this long if i didnt

Its only when im at work though. Like i can deal with most things and not show its bothered me at all or it actually doesnt bother me as its my job but im more sensitive to it since i had my son. Its a strange one really. But we try, all have a sick sense of humour and like to play tricks and wind each other up to keep on the brighter side when there

cheryl you have a sense of humour??? lmao a sick one :D :D

I've been catching up on my reading... fascinating!! I'm amazed at what some of you have to be tempted with, day in day out...

I must admit that having a fishmonger in the family must be fun - just think, Vicky, unlimited salmon, scallops and prawns! We'd be in heaven! Paralegal... paramedic... we've got it all! excellent!

Yes we do dont we, great for advice if we should ever need it. I know im never off duty. Lol

No, not at all. In actual fact it keep my brain awake and sometimes i have to explain things in simple terms so it makes me think even harder. Means i dont have to read up as much to refresh myself................If ever you need to ask.............

I have!! hee hee!!

I've spent most of my day sorting out a legal problem I have... or should I say "had"... hopefully! I wrote the letter and a lawyer here rewrote it. (I'd be scared if I received it...!!) Now I just have to hope that my landlord responds in writing and doesn't phone me cos I'm pathetic on the phone when in a corner!!

oh me too Jo. much prefer to email than talk :D hope it gets sorted :D

Back