what are our job titles ??

I'm a Paralegal not very interesting but I'm training part time to become a solicitor

Well, I'm an Instructional Designer

It's got to do with computers, e-learning and teaching. I also do helpdesk support some days

Kind of busy at work so not many daytime posts from me at the moment Im afraid.

Anja aka Anjuschka

I manage UK recruitment for a global snackfoods company

Yes, I am doing Dukan whilst (literally) surrounded by crisps and snacks. I think that this should earn me some kind of bonus points. :)

Ohh Dukanette at least another 90 points wow!! Do you / would you get lots of freebies too?
and wow everyones jobs sounds so interesting :)

I am a clinical support worker in a hospital cervical cytology department. Not particularly exciting but I am currently studying for an access to higher education diploma in midwifery and am applying to university this year to do a midwifery degree :) x

oh nice one tracy and good luck with eveything !!

Well, I'm an Instructional Designer

It's got to do with computers, e-learning and teaching. I also do helpdesk support some days

Kind of busy at work so not many daytime posts from me at the moment Im afraid.

Anja aka Anjuschka

wow hunny sounds good too !!

Yes, I am doing Dukan whilst (literally) surrounded by crisps and snacks. I think that this should earn me some kind of bonus points. :)

my word i think it should ,wot will power u must have !!!!!!!!!!

Hmm I think I can beat you hands down Dukanette.

Okay here's hoping nobody knows me on this board cos its not common knowledge.

Currently I am a Mortgage Collections Advisor, however I will be finishing this and going back to what I have been doing for the last eight years.

I am a Chocolate for Chocohlics Distributor, this is party plan and for 10 weeks at Christmas and 7 at Easter my house is stuffed with Chocolate.

See you and raise you 10:D

omg Kaz how do you manage!

it would be cool for this diet Gemma :D

LOL! OK, Kazd wins by a mile. :winner:

At least my crisp mountains stay in the office! Surrounded by chocolate at home? I'd be done for!

I know. Being married to a farmer with beef cattle would be another good job ;)

hey vicks how about being able to make ur own vodka !!

ooh a farmer who can make his own vodka :D

Well luckily we sell a lot of pralines (I don't like Praline). Seriously though there are only a few things that really tempt me off the straight and narrow (white chocolate covered banana chips being highest on the list). The range changes frequently so for research purposes I do have to try some of the chocolate!

Back