What are the bars like?

willowmcg

I am ordering a months supply and not sure whether to get soups, shakes and bars or just soups and shakes. I have done Lipotrim and hated the bars! Just could not force them down at all. are the Exante bars anything like them?

it's down to preference really but i did lipotrim and thought their bars were absolutely horrid too. can't get enough of the exante bars though, they're great! i'd say get them :)

I don't mind them. They're bigger than other bars I've seen. A bit like a flapjack consistency. I've found them fine to have for lunch for the last 3 weeks :)

Thanks everyone, I got a couple of samples today, not tried them yet but they look som much better that the Lipotrim ones! When I took them (just a bite or two) I could still taste them the next day!
Have read through all the site just about and am so looking forward to getting started over the next week. Going on holiday in October and want to lose as much as possible before it.
Thanks everyone for all the great help and hints on here.

Update, I got a sample and have tried it, it was really quite nice, so Im going to order all three.

B-delicious instead of ordering a bumper pack first, buy a few to try out on ebay and if u don't like them at least u won't hve a full box and wasted money to deal with

Hi!
I love the bars, compared to the lipo ones they are like heaven.

Are any of the soups nice? I'm on day 10 and want something not sweet! Can you add a pinch of salt?

I didnt like the bars but do enjoy the soups, the mushrooms my fave although i think im in the minority on that one.

i have tried the toffee,nut, and raising bar and did'nt like it has a powdery taste at the end will try the orange choc mayb with time they will taste better will keep trying

Back