what are the best tasting shakes/soups

mommysue

Silver Member
Afternoon all,
can i ask what are the best tasting shakes or soups. i strated cd on saturday and bought a few diff flavours. the strawberry i thought was awful, banana bliss tasted of sacharin. choc orange and spicy tom soup not too bad at all. i know everyone has different tastes but would love to know so when i go back on friday what to choose. have got some choc tetra briks but will try them tomorrow, the seem to get a big thumbs up.
as i am on the preparation week, can i ask does anyone go into ketosis during this time and is poss to loose any weight ?
keep readint these threads and it spurs on me on to believe i can do this

weight.png

Hi I actually prefer the ready made tetra blocks but a lot of people say they are very strong flavoured. I like the cappuccino cold but not hot.

Try them all once! I adore choc mint, capuccino and fruits of the forest made with ice and ice cold water.

I agree that you should try them all once too.

The only soup I can stomach is tomatoe

I like the following shakes in order of preference: toffee and walnut, butterscotch, banana, strawberry then vanilla.

I'm not keen at all on any of the chocolate varieties.

I do love the banana tetra mixed with a spoon of coffee and hot water too.

the Toffee and Walnut; Chocolate and Choc/mint are LOVELY hot - and you can split the pack so you have extra meals! yay! I add a tablet sweetner to mine, as I love sweet things!
xx

I like Choc Mint, Toffee and Walnut, Cappuccino and Choc Orange. The only soup I like is Thai Chilli made into poppadoms. I like the choc tetra but the banana one is weird! The bars are yummy! Especially cranberry, peanut and orange. Like everyone has been suggesting, I tried them all once. The worst was the Cheese n Broccoli soup- it was indescribable!

Deffo try them all at least once, i personally really do dislike the chilli soup have tryed it twice several weeks apart and made me feel ill, but love the tomato soup,and like the cheese n broccoli, see it really does prove everyones taste is diffrent, love the choc tetrs frozen,
strawberry, choc, banana i would make up with water and lots of crushed ice

cheese and broccoli makes me gag. :sign0137:I actually cant stomach ANY of the soups. Of the shakes my favourites are strawberry, banana and vanilla. I dont like any of them hot either. The soups taste better as crisps in my opinion, but i've not bothered buying anymore.

But everyones different, you cant really make a fair judgment on other peoples opinions so unfortunately your best bet is to try them all!

Mushroom is the product of satan, as is the broccoli and cheese :D

I *heart* all of the shakes to be honest, maybe apart from choc orange. It smells lovely but tastes very "fake".

Choc tetra is heaven - either frozen, mixed with coffee, with hot water added.

I really like the veg and chicken soups, never tried the spicy ones as i'm allergic to chilli :)

I've avoided all things banana flavour since i was 4 - the medicine from the doctor made me so ill it has put me off for life!!

My CDC gave me a huge mix of all flavour shakes and soups and i'm going back on tuesday to swap all my mushroom and broc/cheese soups to gorgeous chicken/mushroom xxxx

i hate banana flavouring too. So much so that i dont have anaesthetic when i have a piercing in my mouth (i have a few-2 tongue and i've had 5 lip!) because its meant to be banana flavour and its NASTY

however, i was pleasantly suprised, its actually one of my favourites now

i hate banana flavouring too. So much so that i dont have anaesthetic when i have a piercing in my mouth (i have a few-2 tongue and i've had 5 lip!) because its meant to be banana flavour and its NASTY

however, i was pleasantly suprised, its actually one of my favourites now

What? The banana shakes or the anaesthetic?? hehehe.

Ive never had mouth piercings, only 16 random others that ive never needed to taste. YOU HAD YOUR TONGUE DONE WITHOUT ANYTHING?!?!??!

you crazy loon!!!

not only my tongue, but my tongue webbing too (the bit under your tongu that holds to the bottom of your mouth)

i'd post pictures but some people get a bit squeamish...
what can i say? james has been my body piercer longer than he's been my boyfriend! lol

my mama always said "pierce what you want as long as i dont have to look at it all day"

So i did! I love my mam :)

ouch.... i did my own belly button, twice and did a few for others...( only cos i could get the anaesthetic and canulas from where i was working .... should have charged em all !!! got my nose done and was cross eyed for a few days cos it was all i could see.
cheers for the replies tho, when i posted nobody replied so i was feeling a tad unwanted... and fat.
my thighs feel thinner tonight , or maybe my trousers have stretched throu out the day !!!

lol thanks for the rep leah! thats me, hardcore pip :)
you did your own belly button? thats one i'd leave to the professionals...
as well as piercings i also have a microchip implanted in my arm (its called an EM41RFID) I can use it to open the till at work and james' door is fitted with a reader so insead of keys, i can just wave my wrist along the door frame. Isn't technology wonderful....
:)

Erm, pippa, i'm starting to think you're a bit weird hunny xxx

hahahaha

its very wonky, stuck canulas in other people so i thought id numb the are grab a handful of flab and shove it in !!!! when i did it i had the kind of belly that i could show off, 3 kids later i am a muffin top and you wouldnt be able to see it !!!!
id like an implant like that ..... lol . set a few pacemakers off tho in my job !!!

Thats one of my CD goals, to show mine off again. Had my BB pierced at 14 having aced my exams (things change!!) and used to love putting something pretty in while on the beach in my bikini.

Here's to slimming and wearing them again xxx

Back