What are the chances of losing

slimsarah

Silver Member
3 stone in 9 weeks and two days?

I'm starting tomorrow and I know I'm aiming high but I'm pretty desperate xxx

looking at other diary's i'd say yes just have a look through.

Thanks, I've looked through but I'm on my phone and I'm not used to the app :)

I will be 100% total solution. I just hope it works for me. All seems a bit too good to be true lol xxx

it clearly works and i'm not surprised at only 6oo kcals lol. i had a sneaky weigh this morning and since sat i've lost 6.5 lb!

Well exante say we can lose 1 stone in 4 weeks.
Everyones first weeks loss is usually pretty good so it's possible but not something you should bank on happening.

Some people have low losses on vlcds too so you could be far from that goal and be disappointed.

Well done the apple :)

Thanks for the replies. I'd love to see an 8lb loss but I'm hoping for a 6lb in the first week xxx

You'll do it! Positive thinking x

Thanks allie. I really hope so xxx

Hi ya, it is definitely doable hun, I managed to lose 41lb in the first 9 weeks so only 1lb off 3 stone but in that time I had a WS day also so who knows I could have lost the whole 3 if I hadn't eaten, plus i don't really like water so i drink tons of coke zero and Dr pepper zero :-S Good luck hunni x

Thankyou :) I'm absolutely loving exante. !!!!!Day 13 and I've nearly shed a stone!!!! So exciting seeing those numbers go down xxxx

Well week 4 weigh in and so far I'm down 21lb :) that's with a weekend off where I gained a massive 8lb. So I have 5 weeks exactly to see how much more I can achieve.

I love exante and more than that the support from this forum xxx

Update

Well 10 days to go and I'm down 2 stone 11 lbs nearly in those 12's xxxxx

You're sooo close to the 12s, you'll be there next WI for sure!

Thanks love. I think I would of been there if it wasn't for my Chinese & chocolate binge over the weekend lol. Goes to show though it can be done, and being 100% I would if nailed it by now! xx

Back