what are we all having for tea tonight...

Heaven

? xxx

Im having boiled rice, mushrooms, chips and satay sauce and i cant wait im bloody starving.

i had quorn chilli batchellers mexican rice and potato wedges i avoided fresh dougnuts at the xmas market this afternoon even though my son pursuaded me to buy him some. However my husbands just come in with 2 curly wurlys for me and i have vodka which i was saving myself for tonight ive been 100% for 11 days now i just cant ruin it but the chocolate and vodka are calling me arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Wholemeal toast, beans and cheese for me - amazing! Even put some butter (synned of course!) on the toast as a Friday night treat. It was so lush, I could have scoffed the same again but stopped myself just in time before binging. Very proud! :)

I'm having bean and plantain curry with some boiled rice. Yum :D

I had roast chicken (with the skin on... that is one thing I have never given up) jacket potato with grated cheese (hexa) lots of sprouts, carrots and mushrooms. Was yum!

corned beef hash (5 syns) & mixed veg :) Just got back from airport picking OH up so it's in oven now!

I am cooking a spag bol as we speak! Bolognaise is made with turkey mince, chopped tomatoes, passata, basil, garlic, mushrooms, courgette, red pepper & onion! Going to have a HEA of parmesan on top.

I've got a Quorn chilli but made with Quorn Pieces as opposed to Quorn Mince, Ive also got some vodka & diet coke with cherry and some Mikado's (love 'em!)

xx

I had homemade chicken vegetable soup - think its free on extra easy!! Also had mackerel in mustard sauce (1 syn) and two 99% fat free crackers (2syns)!
Not too bad!

Claire ;)

Gemmy - how did they taste (the nuggets) - are they a lot like quorn or are they edible? :roofles: I quite like the sound of them for a 'naughty' feeling treat!

I had pasta with roasted peppers, courgette, onion and cherry toms with a chilli and garlic yoghurt drizzle - yum yum and all free!

I had chicken breast(HEXB) stuffed with garlic and laughing cow light cheese triangles(HEXA), Sw chips and sw curry sauce made with mushy peas and it was the nicest thing I've eaten since I started SW

Back