What are we eating today?

and Water?

No cafe today, we are having food brought in for the meeting, that'll be legal then. Ah well, I can handle it.

Ooh ooh I drink loads of water Jim, usually around 3 litres per day, especially gym days...but can consume around 4 litres plus of various liquids altogether.

Today, bacon and eggs for breakfast, for lunch I fancy something cheesey so might make a cauliflower cheese. Tea tonight is Steak and mushrooms and veg.

That was a question to TT Nex, :)

Hi rela,
:eek::eek:

This was the best I could do from the buffet
Image004-1.jpg

Oh do I see a woo there Rela, well done love.

Thanks Jim & woof. Ketosis is my new friend :D.
Nex I have been advised by go lower to take probiotics to help with bloating and the additional stink to go along with my breath. It does seem to be easing it. I thought it was due to the increase in fibre in my diet, the go lower bars and breakfast have loads in and it acts as a prebiotic. Xx

Yes, lol ketosis is your new best friend.

Hello there. I have had no breakfast because I stayed in bed till noon :D

But I have had a mushroom and spinach omelette for brunch and we're going out for tea so will have a crayfish or cheese salad. It's not really salad weather and this is where being a meat eater would be easier. Ah well c'est la vie.

Evening all .

Jim I have had for tea tonight your DELICIOUS curry recipe. I did have chicken instead of lamb and I had to put double cream in it as it was way too spicy. But I will say it was magnificent and at least enough for 3 - 4 meals!

xx

right day one .
br (late) bacon scrambled egg and slice of cheese
dinner roast beef , brocolli , cauliflower and gravy ( boring i know) sf jelly and cream
snacks couple of olives
coffee and cream

Can we have gravy?!

No Gravy is a no no, unless you can find one that isn't thickened by flour and stuff TT

Good Morning.

B: Porridge and berries. (Burr it's cold out there)

L Cafe as usual, if we are still at work.

D: I have mince beef out. I might make a meat loaf.

B: Scrambled eggs and mushrooms.
L: Chicken Salad
T: Salmon and Broccoli Stir Fry

Hello everyone. Big weigh in tomorrow after week 1, yikes!!
Had the breakfast clusters with some cream and a couple of chopped up strawberries this morning. Got mushroom stroganoff for lunch and going to have chicken chasseur for tea with green beans.
One of the meals I have to look forward too as I get further into the programme is beef in thyme gravy, definately going to have it with half a portion of celeriac mash and half a portion of broccoli. Just wish yorkshire puddings were allowed :)

I bought a celeriac over the weekend, I hadn't seen it for ages. I battoned some of it and sautéed them in butter. Yummy. :D

Brekkie - wholemeal muffin with cinnamon and sultanas with three egg omellette
Snacks (pre and post gym) - protein shakes
Lunch - not very hungry so just warmed up a plain chicken breast and might have a big coffee with cream in it

Not sure about the rest of the day, I feel a bit apetite-less to be honest...even getting the water down is a struggle today.

3 scrambled eggs for brekky, a pan fried sea bass for lunch, and for tea, roast chicken and veggies. I might try that mashed cauli I heard about. The 'others' will be having roasties with it :-(

Back