What are we eating today?

I wouldn't have counted the bacon, and I'm surprised the count is so high for the mayo, it's not a reduced fat one is it?

umm, well on induction I only ever used 3 cups of veggies. I stuck to unprocessed meat as much as I could. Cheese was always my downfall. I didn't have access to any of the L/C products.

Tesco own brand full fat mayo is very low carb.

Do you think a total of 23 is really bad? Tomorrow I shall reduce the bars and try the chicken etc.

Thanks for your help btw x

Well I have bought the oopsie roll ingredients tonight as well as taking out a mortgage to buy an atkins bar. The atkins bar looks far too nice for breakfast so I am saving it for a treat after my weigh in on Friday - for £1.89 it had better taste good!

Too tired to cook the rolls tonight as I am making a special very, very low carb chicken broth for hungry and comfort moments but they will be on my cooking list for tomorrow - all I ever seem to be doing on this diet is cooking - guess it's handy that cooking is my hobby!

Oh forgot, today I had

B - ham, cheese (**yawn**)
L - salad, meats, couple of parmasan shavings (decided against the dressing as I love the 'freshness' of the salad)
Snacks - cheese, mini peparami (the boiled egg went in the bin)
D - lamb riblets (bargain from the farmers market!) and a fabby stir fry

May have some of the broth later, but right now I am stuffed!!

D. Chicken n Bacon salad with mayo and little coleslaw
T. Pork stirfry with little Amoy reduced salt soy sauce and ginger to flavour

Managed lots of water today :) Also had a can of Coke zero to see me through whilst colleague had dinner really early.

Chuffed with myself too as managed to hit the gym after work :) 5km on the treadmill and fair few weights too. First time back at the gym since being on Atkins from CD and went really well, far more energy for sure!

Managed to get some of the Atkins strawberry crisp and choc chip bars from Tesco today too as they're on offer atm. Tesco also do low carb shakes for 99p each on same shelf so am trying a couple of those too. Nice change for breakfast and used to bars and shakes from the CD!

Good morning, it's still lovely here.

It was way to hot to eat last night so we had a takeaway Chinese which we ate in the garden.

B: left over egg foo yung.
L: The Cafe as usual.
D: I'll have to use the diced lamb tonight, probably curry.

Breakfast - Atkins Brownie Bar [from the fridge - Lush!]
Lunch - Cold Chicken [Also from the Fridge - its boiling in Devon!]
Dinner - Spagbol! No Speghettie, just lots of Bol with grated cheese and green salad.

Might have a Gin and Slimline on my Drinks Terrace! That's a garden chair pushed into the last corner of my garden that catches the very last ray after my 3 little darlings have started snoring x

Drinks Terrace, LOL

B. Strawberry Crisp Atkins bar
D. Chicken and bacon salad with mayo and coleslaw
T. Bacon and mushroom omlette, pot of sugar free jelly

Water, one can pepsi max

Morning all

B: Left over lamb curry and caulirice.
L: *SHE* is meeting me up town, I'm hoping for Thai.
D: Chicken casserole.

Mornings.
Its a chilly start to the day, here in Dunstable. Who has the sunshine? Share?

B. Bar and coffee
L. Fish with mixed leaf salad
D. Hot cheesey chicken and turnip chips

Have a fab day, All!!!!

Woofy X

No sun here woofy love.

Don't know who's got it woofy. :(

B- egg (urgh!) lump o'cheese
L - chicken salald
D - salmon, asparagus, brocoli and green beans with a parsley/creamy sauce

snacks have been a mini peperoni and some cheese

Atkins for the business traveller today:
B - Cold meat, scrambled egg and cheese from the breakfast buffet (walking right past the pastry section!)
L - Proscuitto salad
D - Cod and green salad (asked them to swap the potatoes for salad:))

Snacks - salami and babybel cheese

Still craving orange juice and buscuits tho;)

Back