What are we eating today?

Ouch. Would be ex friend if anyone did that to me! Kudos for not decking him...or did you? ;)

I've not had a great 3 days on the diet. Been out quite a bit and not really used to having a social life lol as I used to make excuses to stay in whenever I was invited anywhere. Had far too many pittas, probably averaged about 30g of carbs each day and not done much exercise. Also craving chocolate like mad.

So starting tomorrow here's the plan for 5 weeks:

> 15g or less of carbs a day
> No pittas
> One meal a day will be an Atkins RTD
> Multivit, Chromium and Omega 3 capsules will be taken daily
> No diet coke/pepsi will pass my lips
> Minimum 30 minutes exercise a day
> I will keep a food journal and monitor carbs to the letter and calories loosely.

Reward will be a bar of Thorntons diabetic chocolate, or if i'm really good the diabetic chocolate easter egg and buying a truckload of new clothes from Lakeside.

Forgot to post this after writing that ^^ and have done an hour on treadmill :D

think you have mirrored my 2 day life style soooooooooooooo will be doing the same as you ....will check on you tomorrow ..... have a good monday xx

Last edited:
Morning all,

B: Lamb leg steaks, fried eggs and onions.
L: The Carby Cafe
D: Meat balls from Tesco as they were on BOGOF, choi sum and pak choi

morning all
b.sausage,egg,bacon.
l.tuna sald,mayo
d.steak,mushrooms,peppers.
w. plenty i promise
e.not yet.
a.none

I love pak choi, find it hard to get here :(

B - omelette with lardons, two Debbie sausages and a strong soy latte
L - hard as nails chicken and iceberg with mayo
D - chill mince with cabbage
W - On 2nd litre now
E - walking to and from work, so not much
A - might have a glass of red

Pak choi is great, isn't it. My local tescos has always had a good, if overpriced, supply of it. I recently discovered our local chinese supermarket stocks it too. Hope they've got a good stock come pay day! Nom Nom Nom!

monday
b and l - atkins bar
d- quiche and salad
s- jelly
e- shopping for a long time

James, great to hear you're getting out and about.And well done for getting strict with yourself again. Are you still losing, even with straying a teeny bit from induction? :)

B - two fried eggs
L - chicken breast with skin, salad leaves, mayo
D - salmon fillet with melted boursin, mushrooms
S - half a mim, pate, maybe some cheese later
W- lots
E - 0
A - 0

Morning all

B: 4 egg mushroom omelette.
L: The Carby Cafe
D: Gammon steaks with onion gravy and steamed choi sum

Ooh yesterday I had
B - brie wrapped in bacon , amaaazing!
L- atkins chocolate orange advntage bar
D - stuffed red pepper with mince cheese and sour cream.
S - babybels, some ham

only had a bell pepper for veg because according to the carb counter app it had 13g carbs! Will be avoiding them lol

B- 2 cheesestring black coffee
L- 2 x McDonalds double cheeseburgers minus buns, onion and ketchup ( was at a services and they literally had a mcdonalds or a shop selling pasties!)
D- missys kebab mix minus the flour! I love this! So simple to make and really tastes like a proper donner! Having it without pitta, but got some josephs pittas on the way for next week!
S- baby bel, bag of pork crunch. Can of sainsburys diet blue bolt(redbull) which uses sucralose!
W- 1.5 litres and counting
E- none - road trip to see the family in Bristol hence the food choices today

Today,
B: Quax Flax, 2 babybels and a peperami
L: Canteen curry with some cauliflower
D: Some peperami, some pate, some stilton
W: Lots
A: Half a bottle of SB
E: 2 miles walking

I really like curry and veg together! I'm sure the curry has some high carb thickening agent in but chips just seem stodgey in comparison. And long grain rice - hideous!

J2, I agree with you on both points! :D

Eeeh sweet and sour chicken! It's been so long since I'd had it last that I forgot about it! God I used to love going down the 'restaurant of chinese heritage' and getting egg fried rice with chicken on a Sat night. Damn you! :D

Haha I prefer weedy!

Congrats btw - 93lb down! That's some epic dedication. Just shows what this WOE can do for you.

I can take it, I'm at least half a man!

At your rate you'll max 100 in no time! Walked on water the other week, couldn't quite manage air. Hopefully by summer tho! :D

Hahaha I don't think anyone will be taking you for a fool at your rate! Quite a tough goal but I reckon you can do it. It's a short term target.

Meh height's nothing with a wit as sharp as yours! ;)

Hey James, it's my goal to get below 14 stone before 1st April... And as I've put weight on in my naughty few weeks I've got 7lbs to go to get to 13st13lbs!

Fancy a challenge? Whoever gets closet to/most exceeds 7 ?

Morning all,

B: 2 x 6Oz gammon steaks 2 x fried eggs :D
L: I'm meeting Colleen today, not sure where yet as she has left for work and I'm "working" from home
D: Bacon lardons, scallops and scallions fried in garlic butter with steamed fennel and endive

Not feeling too hungry today, not sure what I will have.

Back