What are we eating today?

James, great to hear you're getting out and about.And well done for getting strict with yourself again. Are you still losing, even with straying a teeny bit from induction? :)

B - two fried eggs
L - chicken breast with skin, salad leaves, mayo
D - salmon fillet with melted boursin, mushrooms
S - half a mim, pate, maybe some cheese later
W- lots
E - 0
A - 0

James, great to hear you're getting out and about.And well done for getting strict with yourself again. Are you still losing, even with straying a teeny bit from induction? :)

Thanks :) Out again this weekend! Some of my mates would be shocked haha. I tend to stray a bit at weekends and then even it out with a super strict week. Just done an hour on treadmill. It's out in the conservatory and I was under a blanket on the sofa! Had to really push myself to go out there in shorts and tshirt. Feel a failure if I don't do an hour of exercise a day now :D Love it :cool:

How are you doing? I haven't been about much recently!

Morning all

B: 4 egg mushroom omelette.
L: The Carby Cafe
D: Gammon steaks with onion gravy and steamed choi sum

Ooh yesterday I had
B - brie wrapped in bacon , amaaazing!
L- atkins chocolate orange advntage bar
D - stuffed red pepper with mince cheese and sour cream.
S - babybels, some ham

only had a bell pepper for veg because according to the carb counter app it had 13g carbs! Will be avoiding them lol

B- 2 cheesestring black coffee
L- 2 x McDonalds double cheeseburgers minus buns, onion and ketchup ( was at a services and they literally had a mcdonalds or a shop selling pasties!)
D- missys kebab mix minus the flour! I love this! So simple to make and really tastes like a proper donner! Having it without pitta, but got some josephs pittas on the way for next week!
S- baby bel, bag of pork crunch. Can of sainsburys diet blue bolt(redbull) which uses sucralose!
W- 1.5 litres and counting
E- none - road trip to see the family in Bristol hence the food choices today

Today,
B: Quax Flax, 2 babybels and a peperami
L: Canteen curry with some cauliflower
D: Some peperami, some pate, some stilton
W: Lots
A: Half a bottle of SB
E: 2 miles walking

I really like curry and veg together! I'm sure the curry has some high carb thickening agent in but chips just seem stodgey in comparison. And long grain rice - hideous!

Hour done and now watching supersize vs superskinny! Hate seeing kids overweight since i've been massive since about age 10.

Also, I have to say, Vicky you're looking amazing in that sig pic! ;)

J2, I agree with you on both points! :D

haha good stuff! Funny you mention the rice, i've been craving sweet and sour chicken with rice (wholegrain of course!...ok fine egg fried :()

Eeeh sweet and sour chicken! It's been so long since I'd had it last that I forgot about it! God I used to love going down the 'restaurant of chinese heritage' and getting egg fried rice with chicken on a Sat night. Damn you! :D

Eeeh sweet and sour chicken! It's been so long since I'd had it last that I forgot about it! God I used to love going down the 'restaurant of chinese heritage' and getting egg fried rice with chicken on a Sat night. Damn you! :D

lol you could have it you skinny little git :p

Haha I prefer weedy!

Congrats btw - 93lb down! That's some epic dedication. Just shows what this WOE can do for you.

haha I almost went with weedy but thought that sounded insulting!

Thanks mate, gunning for the century now! You've done well too! Must be like walking on air at that weight? ;)

I can take it, I'm at least half a man!

At your rate you'll max 100 in no time! Walked on water the other week, couldn't quite manage air. Hopefully by summer tho! :D

Oh crap you're 6 foot 1! *finds someone else to pick on*

I'd really like to hit 100 by Friday 1st April. Oh God, April 1st, no one will believe me :D

I'm sure you master air waking eventually!

Hahaha I don't think anyone will be taking you for a fool at your rate! Quite a tough goal but I reckon you can do it. It's a short term target.

Meh height's nothing with a wit as sharp as yours! ;)

An hour on the treadmill a day and strict diet...if I don't do 7 i'm going to beat the scales senseless.

lol I think you could outwit me!

Hey James, it's my goal to get below 14 stone before 1st April... And as I've put weight on in my naughty few weeks I've got 7lbs to go to get to 13st13lbs!

Fancy a challenge? Whoever gets closet to/most exceeds 7 ?

Morning all,

B: 2 x 6Oz gammon steaks 2 x fried eggs :D
L: I'm meeting Colleen today, not sure where yet as she has left for work and I'm "working" from home
D: Bacon lardons, scallops and scallions fried in garlic butter with steamed fennel and endive

Back