What are you doing on New Years Eve ??

Michelle, we can get them here and have several Durch friends.......also the birthday of one of them Cloggy.

They are horrid Michelle ( fingers crossed under the table ) honest so horrid, you have to try at least 5 before you can make your mind up lol !!

Happy Birthday Cloggy !!:553::birthday::new_year:

just spending it with my hubby and girlies.....who at 7(8 in 2 weeks) and 5.5 we are letting stay up for the first time.if they manage it,lol!!
we have lots of fave party foods,games and drink...im not well so dont know what i'll manage but looking forward to it and hoping 2011 brings better things!
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE xxx

Michelle, we can get them here and have several Durch friends.......also the birthday of one of them Cloggy.

They are horrid Michelle ( fingers crossed under the table ) honest so horrid, you have to try at least 5 before you can make your mind up lol !!

Well next time I'm in Fuerteventura I'll have a look & see if I can find them in the shops & try 5 :rolleyes: just to see if they are horrid. :D

In the meantime I'm looking forward to my Kerala bread I'll be having at our fave Indian restaurant, it's like a bread but lighter & fried:eek: I feel a gain coming on at next WI:confused:

Hubby is gigging with his rock n roll band so I'll be home with the kids but I'm happy with that as don't have anything that fits to have a social life anyway lol x

We have a couple of friends coming over & might pop to some of the pubs in the village.. I'm not really a drinker so NYE is wasted on me! Lol.

I'd much rather stay at home & watch a DVD or something! Lol.

Going out now!!! Wages still ain't gone in and it looks like they are stuck in cyberspace somewhere! Got a sub from work though and even though I should b doing something sensible like paying my bills (lol) I'm going out tonight coz ticket has been bought for me by my friend and I wanna let my hair down!

Sat here now with a bottle of bud! Happy new year everyone!

Going out now!!! Wages still ain't gone in and it looks like they are stuck in cyberspace somewhere! Got a sub from work though and even though I should b doing something sensible like paying my bills (lol) I'm going out tonight coz ticket has been bought for me by my friend and I wanna let my hair down!

Sat here now with a bottle of bud! Happy new year everyone!

Happy New Year. Life is too short to stuff mushrooms if you know what Imean !!!!

Enjoy !!!!!

Michelle, we can get them here and have several Dutch friends.......also the birthday of one of them Cloggy.

They are incredibly stodgy, I think they taste nice but when they hit your stomach they sink and seem to set like concrete :eek:

Happy Birthday Cloggy !!:553::birthday::new_year:
Thanks Sue

Back