What are you doing this summer

This summer I am.........DIETING.

I have a holiday to greece at end of June and also, my eldest daughter may be getting married in October! Lots of incentive to stick to the diet, that's for sure!!

Holiday to Jamaica in Sept. :) Must get into that bikini woop woop. :D

I'm off to Sonisphere festival in July, then Cuba in August, hope to lose a lot of weight before Cuba!!!

I'm off to Croatia in August and then Estonia in October - if all goes to plan (which it will!) I'll have been at goal for a month or so when I go to Estonia. YAAAY!

Showing off my size 12 body lol (Note to self: do more 100% days). Not much. Going away Xmas.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Nothing planned as yet ..... but may all change once I shift this weight!!! Fancy going away in October as its my special birthday!!!!!!!!!!!! so if I keep on track and then stay on track I'll be ready to show my body off woop woop!! x :D

Nothing planned as yet ..... but may all change once I shift this weight!!! Fancy going away in October as its my special birthday!!!!!!!!!!!! x :D

Ooohh Skinniminx what's your day? I'm an October baby too!! :birthday: (well....for October hehehehe)

Holiday to spain in June, and then getting married July, South America in October (birthday!!!! YIPPPEEE).

HENCE the need for VLCD - no time in between work and wedding!! Manic!

Its on the 15!! When is yours? Wow you have got a busy time ahead .... you've got a good few goals to work towards and I'm sure you will look absolutely gorgeous on your wedding day! How exciting .... I will def be spurring you on!! xx:D

Skinniminx said:
Its on the 15!! When is yours? Wow you have got a busy time ahead .... you've got a good few goals to work towards and I'm sure you will look absolutely gorgeous on your wedding day! How exciting .... I will def be spurring you on!! xx:D

I'm the 9th my fellow libran. Ash thanks hun this forum keeps me sane.

Glad I have some mini goals ...been eyeing up a sexy bikini that I WILL GET IN TO!

Go for it girl ... that bikini will look stunning!! x

Back