• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

What are you eating today- Thursday

Gemma

Gold Member
S: 15st0lb C: 15st0lb G: 11st4lb BMI: 31 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Had a bad night last ate some mushrooms and leeks in a cheesey sauce and had a few vodkas and diet coke resulting in a 0.4lb gain
:mad::mad::cry::cry:and I am now absolutly starving.

So gonna be a very good strict girl today

Breakfast- Rice Krispie thing 200 cals

Lunch- Half a can of soup 100 cals

Dinner- Thai Quorn Fillet 90 cals
Large side salad 150 cals

Snacks Banana- 90 cals

Am just gonna try stick to this but if i get hungrey i have another 150 cals or so to play around with

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Barb

Gold Member
That must be a hell of a salad to rate 150 cals!!!!!

Maintainer

** Chief WITCH **
S: 141kg C: 49.9kg G: 36.3kg BMI: 17.7 Loss: 91.1kg(64.62%)
hi guys - and I'm back from my long weekend. 1/2lb up but, for me, that's progress indeed! I had a few treats too so am not unhappy with that at all. Will change ticker tomorrow if it's still there...

B: 6oz tiny yellow mirabelle plums (can you get them in England, not sure, but neighbour gave us 100s so they'll be figuring highly in my menus before they go off!)
1 boiled egg
1 low fat yoghurt

Snack: plums

L: chicken breast with homemade ratatouille, loads of green beans
2oz plums
1 low fat yoghurt

Snack: apple and plums

D: 5oz fresh tuna steak with salad
you guessed it: more little plums

I'm relaxing a bit on the old calories in that I'm not going to bother calorie counting everything anally any more. I take it to great extremes when I do, and get totally obsessed, so will be aiming to stay under 1,500 per day while including some carbs... (from tomorrow, ahem!)

Last edited:

Gemma

Gold Member
Glad you were able to treat yourself while you away without doing any severe damage, good to know i guess that its not the end of the world if we eat something we are trying to avoid.

MY GOD are you not sick of plums yet

Maintainer

** Chief WITCH **
S: 141kg C: 49.9kg G: 36.3kg BMI: 17.7 Loss: 91.1kg(64.62%)
haaa no! These are completely different to the previous lot, and are firmer with more bite to them. I've never seen them in England actually.

I'm a big fruit fan and even bigger fan of a bargain (in that they were free!) so am determined not to let them go off, or make tarts and pies with them!!

Gemma

Gold Member
I absolutly love fruit my fave is strawberries, bananas and grapes all in a bowl with a bit of cream, yumyum........

Not sure about those little yellow plums think i may have seen something like that but really don't think there a common find

Today I've had...

Brekkie: Slim Fast vanilla shake (218 cals)
Lunch: Tesco meat free chilli wrap (298)
Supper: Atkins Advantage Bar (220)

Late night snack undecided, as usual at this stage in the day.

Might be a veg chicken style burger and salad (150-200 cals)