What are you eating today?

breakfast =vitallity cereal,semi skim milk,pear
lunch =lowfat potatoe+leek soup,yog,apple,grapes
dinner =quorn cottage pie,broc(yuk),peas,sweetcorn
dessert =ww strawberry cheesecake
snack =s/v rice crackers,muller yog
beverage =1 gin slimline bitter lemon,1 vodka diet coke,tea,coffee :)

yum.....this is my day of food today

i had breckie ..kellog raisin wheats, 1 slice toast n marmalade, cup tea
lunch....turkey in pitta bread
dinner.....home made beef koftas , fruit salad
4 litres water

Booboo, i've just ordered the Alli diet plan book, is this the cookbook you use?

PS
Breakfast: crunchy nut + skimmed milk
Lunch: Carrot and corriander soup (i think)
Tea: Egg noodles, reggae reggae sauce, chicken breast (chopped), baby corn, green beans, mini brocolli flourets and baby carrots all stirfried (DRY fried) up!! YUM!

Charlotte yes its the alli diet plan book :)

I make the base of the lasagne with minced beef, courgette, carrot, onion, garlic, tomatoes and passata
The sauce I use 2 eggs, 500g pot natural yoghurt and a pinch of nutmeg
Pasta sheets
Tablespoon grated parmesan cheese

Start with a layer of mince then pasta then sauce layer again and top with parmesan. I don't put the cheese on my portion.

I have had this twice now and not had any side effects.

Hope this helps.

I also made a Keema curry today for the ones that don't like lasagne that was lovely and could be eaten on this programme.

sounds great Kaz.....can you put the keema curry up please :):)

No idea today, maybe just cereal for breakfast....beans on toast for lunch and then pasta in tomoato and mushroom sauce for tea. . . . i was going to have a treat evening but since i forgot my tablets yesterday :-/ ........

well for breckie i whisked an egg up and dunked my crumpets in and cooked then on the griddle had a squirt of maple syrup too...(really nice lunch if you add a rasher of lean bacon )
lunch...beans on toast

I think I will have spiced pork tenderloin and vegetable rice for dinner

breakfast 3 crumpets with marmite.(1.5g).lunch baked salt and vinger crisps (2g)And 3 slices of granary bread (1.9g each) 3 slices of lean ham (4g) and black pepper and a handful of rasins. for tea im going have jacket pototo and salad.

Kheema Curry - Serves 4

Kheema Curry - Serves 4

Ingredients:
198 ml/7fl.oz water or beef stock
1 large onion, peeled and finely chopped
3 garlic cloves peeled and crushed
1 tsp finely grated ginger, 1 tsp cumin seeds, 2 tbsp medium curry powder, 3-4 green chillies (optional)chopped
737g/1lb 10 oz extra lean minced beed
2 x 400g cans chopped tomatoes
198g/7oz mushrooms halved and quartered
2 carrots peeled and cut into 1/2 inch cubes
salt and freshly ground black pepper
198g/7oz sugar snap peas trimmed
Large handful chopped corriander

Method:
Place water or stock in a large pan, add oinion and cook over a low heat for 15-20 minutes until softened. Add the garlic, ginger, cumin seeds, curry powder, green chillies and minced beed and stir and cook over a high heat for 4-5 minutes.

Stir in the tomatoes, mushrooms and carrots and bring to the boil. Season well, ciover and reduce heat to low, cook for 1hr-1hr 30 mins stirring often or until meat is tender and the sauce has thickened. Ten minutes before the end of the cooking time add the sugar snap peas. When cooked remove from the heat and stir in the chopped corriander.

Enjoy!

This can be served with rice or on its own with pitta bread.

I had a salad and rice with it.

Today I am having:

B'fast: Special K with a muller light yoghurt poured over
Lunch: Salad with ham, beetroot, celery, tomatoes, cucumber, lettuce, onion, cottage chesse and a couple of Anya potatoes boiled plus a 'Warburtons Sandwich Thin' these only have 2.5g of fat per 100g , they are delicious, followed by melon
Dinner: Possibly Home made Doner Kebab and dry roasted wedges with a side salad or chicken with wedges

Drinks:2 litres water plus tea and coffee

Snacks:
Friut, yoghurt and Snack a Jacks ;)

I need to have meals planned otherwise I eat rubbish, hence why I need to lose weight!!

I love cooking when I have time to spare so make lots of different meals.

Thanks for recipe Kaz......will have that later :)

breackie.....eggy crumpets with maple syrup
lunch......1 slice toast...200g heinz beans with sossies
dinner....kheema curry with rice
4 litres of water , 1 cup tea, 2 cups cinnamon and honey, fruit to munch on

Back