What are you going to treat yourself to when you hit target?

I am not quite at target but couldn't wait any longer so brought myself a fantastic pair of trousers.

They are very fitted and very loudly patterned. I love them. People always comment on them when I wear them cause they are so unusual.

My OH is sponsoring me £10 for every 1lb I lose - so when I get to T he's giving it to me to go on a shopping spree and get a nice new wardrobe :)

I'm currently living in too big clothes (thank goodness for belts) or cheap sale gear as don't see point in buying any else until I hit T. I am really looking forward to enjoying shopping for clothes again :)

But my 'thing to do' after I get to target...my friend is a photographer and says she wants to take some nice piccies once I am 'happy in my skin again'. She wants to build her portfolio up and I'd love a nice pic of me and my OH so woohoo! I really ought to get my butt to the gym come to think of it lol x

Im gonna buy some really nice sexy underwear, some elbow length gloves and a masquerade mask. Im gonna send my little boy to grandads for the night and arrange myself provocativley in the hubbys pc chair. Then when he walks in im going to get a photo of his face wearing the "shock of his life" look. I am then going to use it as a screensaver to remind me that I was responsible for that expression and hell yeah im sexy.

Im gonna buy some really nice sexy underwear, some elbow length gloves and a masquerade mask. Im gonna send my little boy to grandads for the night and arrange myself provocativley in the hubbys pc chair. Then when he walks in im going to get a photo of his face wearing the "shock of his life" look. I am then going to use it as a screensaver to remind me that I was responsible for that expression and hell yeah im sexy.

Love it! LOL! x

Hahaha I'm lovin that so much, hope you have a fab evening that night:D

My OH is sponsoring me £10 for every 1lb I lose - so when I get to T he's giving it to me to go on a shopping spree and get a nice new wardrobe :)

I'm currently living in too big clothes (thank goodness for belts) or cheap sale gear as don't see point in buying any else until I hit T. I am really looking forward to enjoying shopping for clothes again :)

But my 'thing to do' after I get to target...my friend is a photographer and says she wants to take some nice piccies once I am 'happy in my skin again'. She wants to build her portfolio up and I'd love a nice pic of me and my OH so woohoo! I really ought to get my butt to the gym come to think of it lol x

That's a good idea, chirst my hubby would be well out of pocket on that one seeing as I want to loose half my weight. May see what he says about a tenner a pound:D

I didn't buy anything specific but I did go to the pub that night and have their special home made lasagne with chips and garlic bread which I'd told myself would be my celebratory meal after having steak or gammon with salad in the pub for the previous 14 months.

How I enjoyed that meal!

A new wardrobe of clothes is what Im looking forward to! Never going to be a bikini babe after gastric band scar and c-section! Lol, maybe a tankini! Lol.
Anything that comes just above my knee would be a treat too! So far Ive dared to go as far as my calves!

Back