What are you going to treat yourself too?

I would like my nails done & some beauty treatments.When ive lost my weight i want to treat myself to a nice winter coat & some boots.

After I lost my first stone I treated myself to some new perfume (Chanel Chance), it's gorgeous. And this week after losing stone number 2 :D I have bought some new jeans in size 14!!! Makes a very welcome change from 18!! Have to work on treat number 3, mmmmmm.

Soon2bslimmer x :)

I'm going to buy a pair of jeans,get my hair done and get a pedicure :) I refuse to have a pedicure now as my feet are so fat LOL

great rewards all! :D

I'm going to buy a pandora bead for my bracelet for every stone I lose! Actually owe myself two for the last couple of stone so will buy myself an extra nice one!!

I'm having breast augmentation, I'm not having anything added, just re-inflating/shaping whats there already!:D lol

Oh, and possibly a tummy tuck as well, depends how my tummy looks when this last 2 stone comes off!

Cat Bee x

would love to get a boob lift! I have a feeling mine are going to be like spaniels ears when I am done with this diet.

would love to get a boob lift! I have a feeling mine are going to be like spaniels ears when I am done with this diet.

Mine already look like dog ears, and I haven't even lost the weight yet!

I wouldn't want a boob lift, though. If anything, I think I'd want a boob reduction!

lol Catkins!! :p
one of those dresses on that link is fantastic! :D Really like it (the bottom one) :) Will have to stay strong and wait till nearer the time to have an idea on size :) But am very tempted!! Thanks for the link :)

Im going to get a nice spray tan and my nails done! I did say if I ever made it size 8 Id get hair extensions - but cant really afford it!

:) sounds great! :D have been browsing clothes on Ebay and boy they are CHEAP! don't feel so bad about buying in between sizes now! lol

oh yeah, forgot to say, Im also treating myself to an intensive snow boarding course....cant wait! :D:p

lol now that sounds cool!! in a kind of snow and falling in it way! lol :) Seriously does sound good!

I decided to treat myself to a massage when i got into the 14 stone somethings... i have it booked for next week...

I need to think of something else for when i get into the 13's....

Back