What Are You Having for Dinner Tonight?

Blimey everyone's dinners sound sooo lovely.

I have absolutely NO imagination in the kitchen department whatsoever!

Any ideas as to what I could do with my lamb?? I was thinking chilli roasted butternut squash with some other roasted veg (I think we have carrots, celeriac and swede) and dry roastie potatoes .. then maybe some red wine gravy (that just needs defrosting and reheating as OH made it and leftovers went in freezer)

Sorry i dont eat lamb but what you have suggested sounds lovely!:)

im having a pizza and garlic bread as its weigh in tonight! oh and its stuffed crust too......eeep!

*runs and hides*

ooOOOoops! :D

Im on a green day and having homemade pasta sauce, pasta and quorn sausage with a choice worth of cheese sprinkled on top. Im gonna make the sauce by bunging in tinned toms, baked beans, kidney beans, sweetcorn, onion, peppers and anything else i can find, with herbs and some tabassco sauce.

We're on EE and having George Foreman grilled chicken, dry roast potatoes, mini corn and green beans with some syn gravy. Pudding will be kiwi fruit and pineapple for me, with a large glass of water with my dinner and a cup of tea after :D

I'm trying the keema curry and saffron rice from the Extra Easy book tonight. It looks yummy. And as I type this, lovely smells are wafting up from the kitchen so all is looking very hopeful!

For supper will have a bowl of berries warmed up. Might even go mad and have a strawberry fat free Activia too.

Green day.

Can't decide if I should make a Quorn curry or a Quorn hot pot? I've been VERY hungry all day so I should probably go with the hot pot, as rice doesn't tend to fill me up very well.

EE: Tonight we are having grilled salmon steak with baked spuds and roasted veg (peppers, aubergine, onions) with couscous. And I'm famished!!!
:)

I'm on green, and am having a pork chop probably with cajun on (it's huge so will be synning some as well as my HEB), sweet potato, cauliflower, broccoli and carrots. I'm STARVING today, so can't wait for hubby to get home with the sweet potato so I can start cooking!

I made tuna teriyaki kebabs and brown rice with sweetcorn.

I only started SW the other week & I've been using this recipe for a while now, except today when checking the syn value, I found out that the tablespoon of sesame oil I use for the marinade is worth 6 syns, argh! Suppose it's only a marinade and split between two.

Thankfully except for a teaspoon of honey, the rest of the meal is free!

I made the lasagne thats on here, OMG it enormous! Struggled to eat a quarter of it. My hubby even said, its all-right this! Yey my 1st SW recipe he liked!

On a green day, so had stir fry vegetables (made with veg stock) with ww spaghetti and a Shapes yougurt.

didnt really have a dinner because I made soup anf filled myself up so just ended havin some marshalls macaroni.
but I tried the muller light in the freezer a orange and chocolate it was amazing :D
put another one in for tomorrow;)

Well after all that, events overtook me last night so ended up just having cooked meats, cheese (HA) and pickles (Mix2Max).

Having the lamb for lunch today with a Jackie P and salad (EE today).

This is a great way to get new ideas, I'm sadly lacking in the ideas department ........ so would you all mind telling me what you'll be having tonight?

Do any of you have a friday night treat?

I was thinking of trying to re-create a 'chippy tea' night. lol x

Last edited:
I'm having donnie46's whole lemon slow cooker chicken.

Not sure what i'm doing with it yet, maybe some sw new pots cooked with herbs and roasted veg, but looking forward to it :D

Just to annoy everyone i'm having a chinese take away! lolololol

but its EE so chicken chop suey and boiled rice!!!

gonna syn it at 10 cos i dunno what will be in the sauce!

Back