What are you liking from the cd products?

depends on individual tastes. i think you have to try them all. The chewy bars taste like fudge - so malt toffee is like a finger of fudge or a curly wurly, double choc is like chocolate coated chocolate fudge, and the orange bar is like a very, very orangey orange fudge coated with dark choc. I like it, but it's pretty intense so i haven't had it for a while.

i have one cranberry bar a week. can't discern any cranberry flavour to the thing but it tastes like a bog standard cereal bar. peanut bar is odd. a bit dry and cardboardy, but has an unmistakable scent of peanut butter - i like it a lot. Can't bear the choc mint (though some people love it)... tastes like stale matchmakers to me.

Cranberry tastes like perfume to me :p I find the others all pretty lovely, top three being peanut, malt toffee and mint choc, but that changes! The only shake I have is choc mint, and the only soups I like are chicken and mushroom or mushroom with tonnes if chilli ground in and black pepper. Oh yes, it's pretty samey but it suits me! X

I like the strawberry shakes the best. I think they taste just like nesquik. Also like the cappucino and chocolate (added to coffee). Choc mint is nice too and I did like the choc orange at first but now find them a bit intense

Soups- tomato is my favourite and vegetable is ok. I did love the oriental chilli but getting a bit sick of the taste now.

Got a few bars to try this week - I can scarcely contain my excitement!

Hi. Has anyone tried the new Eat Easy meals? X

Back