What are you liking from the cd products?

Since this is my 2nd week on cd ss i have tried all of the porridges, shakes, tetras and soups. I am wondering what you all are liking?
I actually don't mind all the porridges as long as i can sprinkle cinnamon on it. The shakes i am loving the butterscotch, mango, vanila, banana, toffee, chocolate mint and chocolate orange and CANNOT stand the chocolate and the cappacino. As for the soups i only like the tomato and oriental chilli. I am not too fond of the tetras. What are you all liking?

I only like the choc, choc mint and cappuccino (weird cos I hate coffee)shakes and the leek and potato soup. I like the mint choc, choc, choc orange and peanut bars. Hmm do I see a choc trend here! And i hate the tetras - bleugh ;-)

My favourites are banana, strawberry and forest fruit shake. Porridge, soups and tetras are ok. Also like the berry water flavouring :)

Choc and banana ready made shakes i love and the choc, choc mint and toffee bars have been an absolute god send for me yummy =)

I like the apple & cinnamon porridge, most shakes except mango, choc orange and the walnut one, I like all the tetras and bars and I also like the chicken & mushroom soup - none of the other soups though - bleh!

I guess I have the worse sweet tooth then lol!!!! My Weakness is sweet stuff :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

My favorite is choc tetra. Choc, choc mint, strawberry and vanilla shakes. The soups were all so bad they went down the sink and same for porridges (awful waste of money). Haven't tried the bars yet. Summer berry water flavour is nice at the weekend when I struggle to get through enough water x

I'm usually on 3 choc tetras and a mint bar every day. I actually really crave the choc tetras at times. I hate the other tetras, I like the tom soup & fruits forest occasionally. I can't have some of the flavours or the porridges as I'm coeliac. I'm happiest with my 3 choc tetras and my mint bar :) xx

4/2/12 Starting Weight: 16st/12.5pounds

My CDC doesn't have the mango. I don't think it's in general population yet!

Mango :O
Not seen that one!

I tend to stick with banana, chocolate, strawberry, toffee & walnut and a couple of mint & orange chocs now and again. All the tetras although the choc is the nicest and just the chicken & mushroom soup now

I love the tetras! Chocolate is by far the nicest, I have one a day as a special treat, right at the end of the day with a cup of tea. I have strawberry tetra for breakfast.

I also like oriental chilli soup and spicy tomato soup, and peanut and mint bars, although I'm not having any bars this time. My CDC thought I should have a savoury option once a day as I won't be able to eat sweet foods very often once maintaining.

I agree Many & despite not having sweet tooth the choc mint bar & tetras are all I can manage. I hate that I seem to be encouraging a desire for sweet stuff. I wish Cambridge did meals like lighter life does!

My CDC doesn't have the mango. I don't think it's in general population yet!

Mango was a flavour the consultants got last year at a convention in June, were only limited numbers so only the cdc that went to that got them.

Not heard if any plans to bring it as a regular flavour, do have one to try but waiting for summer :eek: as don't wanna love it and not be able to get it:(

The first time I did Cambridge, the first week I bought 7 porridges, in the two flavours that were out then, 7 soups (mushroom and leak and potato, the other flavours didn't appeal) 7 shakes in a variety of flavours and 7 chocolate tetras. Porridges and soups got returned after two days, hated all of them, didn't really buy shakes after that either. I ended up living on 4 chocolate tetras a day and one bar + three tetras.

Just restarted and this week I bought a soup I'd never tried, a porridge I haven't tried and 26 chocolate tetras. Chilled chocolate tetras are the best :)

Mango was a flavour the consultants got last year at a convention in June, were only limited numbers so only the cdc that went to that got them.

Not heard if any plans to bring it as a regular flavour, do have one to try but waiting for summer :eek: as don't wanna love it and not be able to get it:(

Doooooh, I hope they do bring it out. I love mango smoothies in the summer!

I just had the cranberry chocolate bar for the first time for lunch and won't be having that again. What bars do u recommend?

Back