What are you looking forward to most?

Daniellej89

When you reach goal what are you looking forward to most?

I am looking forward to feeling confidant and not worrying about what other people think about the way I look. I cant wait to feel comfartable in my own skin!
I also cant wait to wear a body con dress and look good!

I'm looking forward to not getting myself worked up every single week for WI - I want to let go slightly of the paranoia and worry! I still enjoy myself on SW but I feel like its really taken over my life which I know its a lifestyle change but it is really effecting my mood and my relationships with others! I'm constantly on edge about my food etc!

I'm looking forward to not having to reach straight to the back to check for big sizes before looking at the clothes!

I'm looking forward to not having to reach straight to the back to check for big sizes before looking at the clothes!

Oh yes this! That would be lovely. I'm looking forward to not feeling so much like my ankles are going to break when I walk!

I am looking forward to feeling confidant and not worrying about what other people think about the way I look. I cant wait to feel comfartable in my own skin!

I'm the same! Can't wait for body con dresses! Thinking of buying myself one as inspiration!

I'm looking forward to lots of things the main one is to hopefully become a mum/adopt a family:D also to feel happy, confident and healthy in my own skin not worrying about my health and what I look like!! and to enjoy buying clothes in lots of different colours not always dark/black bottoms LOL!!!

I'm looking forwards to having a really long hike with the dogs and being able to order a walking belt. I haven't yet because the dread of measuring myself for one fills me with panic and then I feel so embarrassed. :(
I'm also looking forwards to long shopping trips and not making excuses to sit down a lot, being able to walk further/faster (Which is slowly starting to happen - can tell by the tread mill. :) )
The main bit I'm looking forwards to is being in the teens with my weight! I have a long way to go still, but I shall get there. :D

Tough to choose just one, I reckon having more energy to go walking or being able to look good in jeans and not have extra bulges where there shouldn't be any!

I'm looking forward to lots of things the main one is to hopefully become a mum/adopt a family:D also to feel happy, confident and healthy in my own skin not worrying about my health and what I look like!! and to enjoy buying clothes in lots of different colours not always dark/black bottoms LOL!!!
I hope you get your family :)

Everything!! Omg! I just can't wait. I don't even have that much to lose (3 stone) compared to what some have to lose but I still know it is going to change my life in so many ways. Physically and mentally.

Obviously, I can't wait to look good and to be able to buy all different types of clothes. I can't wait to be able to wear tight fitting clothes (such as body con dress as mentioned) and not be worried about my "belly sticking out" and my "muffin top"
It will feel amazing to be able to take a size 10 instead of a size 14. What a pep in my step I'll have!

But also, be able to walk up a hill without being so out of breath. Not feeling so incredibly bloated all the time. Feeling more like a woman! Not being disappointed at what I see in the mirror and always thinking about "what could have been"

This thread has really motivated me to keep going now (even though I have only started). I must remember to check back here whenever I feel unmotivated :)

I'm looking forward to enjoying the warm weather without all the sweating. Shopping somewhere other than M&S for clothes, can't find size 22 anywhere else and feeling sexy again!

Everything!! Omg! I just can't wait. I don't even have that much to lose (3 stone) compared to what some have to lose but I still know it is going to change my life in so many ways. Physically and mentally.

Obviously, I can't wait to look good and to be able to buy all different types of clothes. I can't wait to be able to wear tight fitting clothes (such as body con dress as mentioned) and not be worried about my "belly sticking out" and my "muffin top"
It will feel amazing to be able to take a size 10 instead of a size 14. What a pep in my step I'll have!

But also, be able to walk up a hill without being so out of breath. Not feeling so incredibly bloated all the time. Feeling more like a woman! Not being disappointed at what I see in the mirror and always thinking about "what could have been"

This thread has really motivated me to keep going now (even though I have only started). I must remember to check back here whenever I feel unmotivated :)

I also am a size 14 (well a big 14) and I too have 3 stone to lose. Im hoping to get to a small 12 then see how I feel after that :)

I can not wait to go to the beach in the swimsuit i was dreaming about for such a long time!! I can not wait to wear shorts and top in summer without feeling embarrased to make other people to see my fat body((( I want women to envy my body and men to want my body;-))))

im exactly the same. i wanna look good in my dresses again. I did it by jan this year but then i put the weight back on :( i will do it again!!

oh so many ... but right now to be able to walk without pain in my knee. i have a damaged knee cap/joint and when i walk kiddies to school it hurts all day.

this has been the irst post ive made on the sw page cause it made me believe and think of the positives rather than how far i have to go.

thankyou and good luck everyone xx

Back