What are you looking forward to......

Demaris

Silver Member
When you hit your target?

I am tattooist by trade (but currently caring for my partner) and I have the front side of my arm tattooed in lovely flowers. I am to have a half sleeve (down to my elbow) but in the past would NEVER wear sleevless tops to show it off.

When I reach my goal I will be off down the local tattoo shop to get the back bit done, and of course it will cost less as there will be less of me to tattoo!!

What are you looking forward to?

:):):)

Great thread Demaris :D
I am looking forward to being able to go into a shop and buying a pair of knee high boots and wearing them with a dress or skirt ;)
Always struggled with knee high boots as i have chunky monkey calfs and only do dresses skirts on the odd occassion and would definitely wear them more if i could wear the knee high's.
Also, would love my DH to be able to give me a piggy back :eek:)

Like this thread :D

Well i am looking forward to going to see my inlaws (abroad) this summer and impressing them with my weightloss! We are going to a wedding out there and everyone is very judgemental about weight. So i am looking forward to wearing a pretty dress and looking good :eek:

Oh I'm with you on the boots! I've always had to get long boots from Evans's.
I saw some lovely ones in New Look at Christmas, but my calves were too fat for them :cry:
I'm hoping they'll slim down some more, so I can buy boots from an ordinary shop.

The other thing to look forward to is going for lunch on holiday, and just putting a sarong over the cozzy as I leave the beach, instead of having to put a top and pants or skirt on, to hide the flab :eek:

I'm looking forward to going out and not being concious of what I look like or what other people think of me!!
I'm also looking forward to being able to shop in vivienne westwood!xx

I am looking forward to all the shopping for new clothes!
Seeing the look on my family when they see the new me.
Being able to wear a bikini on the beach.
Being able to eat again LMAO.

All of the above! Boots, skirts, sarongs, and a gorgeous dress for a wedding in July, but also not having to spend ages finding clothes that cover me up every time i go out :(

Great thread!

I'm looking forward to wearing lovely dresses and skirts in the summer and wearing a swimsuit somewhere warm (way too flabby for a bikini!) without having to cover up when out of the pool!

I always wanted to be able to shop in "normal" shops for clothes rather than just shoes and accessories! I bought my first item of clothing in Jane Norman last week! Okay so was a size 16 - their sizes are tiny, I'm a 12/14 in most brands - but still!

We will all achieve our targets and do all these things!

Good luck everyone with next weeks WI's!

x

What a fab thread!! I'm really looking forward to not feeling self conscious of myself too!! and going on my first holiday with my boyfriend, wearing a bikini, buying a smaller size! the list goes on really! lol xx

I am looking forward to going to the pool with the kids. And buying sexy underwear -I am HATING the ugly big sucky in Bridget Jones knickers and over-the-shoulder-boulder-holders that have a cheek to call themselves Bras!!

I am looking forward to wearing summer clothes without the flab hanging over. Seeing the expressions on my families faces when they see the new me. Wearing more modern up to date clothes that show off your figure instead of hiding it. And of course a must be for the little black dress for next Xmas, which has always been a big black dress in the past.

ooooh i want to add about the calf boots. I hate the fact they are soooo small. And i am stupid enough to keep trying them in the middle of the shop and everyone seeing me and thinking what a sad cow she can't fit into the boots :cry:

And i want to be brave and wear a bikini this summer! I plan to exercise and tone it up. I refuse to drop the weight and still hide on the beach - no point being a wobbly size 12, i want to be a toned size 12 :)

I want to wear skinny white jeans, a la Liz Hurley, even if they're probably not fashionable any more! I'm going to be 50 next year so there's not a lot of time left.....:)

I can't wait until I've got a face lol, get rid of these double chins and be able to see my cheekbones again. Also with everyone on the boots as well. Oh and to buy nice underwear.....

I can not wait until
I go to Barbados in August and will be wearing summer dresses and bikinis (well maybe not a bikini!)
I go to France in May with my extended family- it will be the next time I see my two younger sisters.
I no longer look like an egg on stilts (round tummy, big breasts but slim legs! The top half does not look like it belongs with the bottom half!

When you hit your target?

I am tattooist by trade (but currently caring for my partner) and I have the front side of my arm tattooed in lovely flowers. I am to have a half sleeve (down to my elbow) but in the past would NEVER wear sleevless tops to show it off.

When I reach my goal I will be off down the local tattoo shop to get the back bit done, and of course it will cost less as there will be less of me to tattoo!!

What are you looking forward to?

:):):)

If you only lived near me I would commission you to extend my ankle tattoo to over the front of my foot and make my wrist look a bit more stylish! They are all flowers but the wrist one was done by a tattooist who I think may have been having DTs as he shook throughout. Typical English girl, did not have the heart to back out!

Got to agree on the boots of course! Can't wait just to fit in wherever I go and not to stand out cos of my weight. Want to be able to wear nice t shirts in summer and not big baggy ones. Can't wait for summer now!

Well as soon as I am finished this diet and the refeed I am going to make myself a nice toasted ham sandwich and have a nice bit of cheddar cheese, but then it will be healthy eating all the way with the help of a professional dietitian.

I am already far more confident at work and energetic - done 20 mins on the treadmill yesterday so I look forward to be able to exercise again.

Being able to tie my shoe laces without nearly getting a heart attack.

I also would love to wear all my old favourite jeans which have been stored carefully awaiting this for the past 10 years. :)

Back