What are you missing the most?

I miss DIET COKE!!!! Nice pint glass full of ice-oooh especially on a hot sunny day. I drank too much of it before but that is what I miss the most!

Hey Justice,

Well done on your amazing losses so far, they are excellent!! If I'm being really honest...I don't miss food...is that weird? Do I sound like a freak???? Yes I probably do...I prepare dinner for my h2b at least 4 days a week and I never ever want to eat any of it, I know I'm going to sound like more of a freak but I actually LIKE the shakes...I like the chocolate vanilla and strawberry and I can tolerate the soup but I CANNOT eat the flapjack. During the first 3 weeks or so I wanted chips with vinegar and salt and burgers and cheese, now though sometimes all I can smell is the grease, eugh. Now I know they taste nice but I have tricked myself into instantly imagining the fat building up in my arteries, my big muffin top, and then a tip that I find most effective is....imagining it covered in dog poo or sick. It does work but its kind of disgusting.
Also sometimes I dream of eating food then wake up and feel worried I've knocked myself out of ketosis!!! Yikes! Obviously this feeling dissipates after a few seconds but its interesting to see the effect this diet has on you, even on a subconsious level. I think its the best diet I've ever done though because I think the time we're on it, and I think I'll be on it for another 8 weeks before refeed, we can re-educate ourselves about food, re-feeding, portion sizes, what triggers our over eating etc. I know its an old over used cliche but at this time I believe that all the delicious food doesn't taste as nice or give me the buzz that slimming down does!! Hope everyone can relate to some of this! Good luck to everyone with sticking to TFR 100%

Thanks :) Glad your not missing anything, can't wait to start my new life once im finished with LT.

crispy rolls smothered in butter and vegetable soup *drool*

Coffee with milk what i would do for a milky cup of coffee right now id give an arm and a leg :(

Have you tried making a latte with vanilla shake, coffee and hot water? It's very nice. Make it a long drink and add sweetners, it's really good.

I miss the sociable aspect of eating out. We used to eat out a couple of times a week, have family over to dinner and drink wine. I haven't so much missed the food but the routine. I do keep having dreams about a fabulous juicy prawn sandwich with brown bread, a side salad and shared bowl of chips. Yum!

Back