What are you proud of?

glittermonkey

I think it'd be a great boost to us to say one thing weve done on our SW journey to make us feel proud. You can post something youve done just today or overall, anything to bring that confidence level up! I'll start:

I'm proud of breaking the cycle and making myself go to group when I had a terrible week-something I never would have done before..

I'm proud of feeling happier with myself - 3 sizes down, more energy, less self conscious! :)

I'm proud that I've cut down chocolate and Coke, and I walked 8km on my treadmill yesterday, struggled to do 2.5km a couple of weeks ago!

I am proud that I have stuck with it and not given up, even though I have had days where I nearly have! Also, I am exercising more, even though I am lazy and hate exercise.

I'm proud I'm back on plan today after a wobbly couple of days. :thumbup:

I'm proud today that I felt happy with how I feel and look to join a dating website and had a date today !
( 4 stone loss with SW)

I'm proud that I plucked up the courage to go to group. It was the scariest thing I've done in ages but I'm so pleased I did x

wow reading all those achievements makes you feel so positive about slimming world! sometimes when people are dieting they are really negative about what they can't have etc, I have yet to come across those kinds of people on slimming world! everyone seems so positive!

I'm also proud i said no to dessert and had sugar free jelly and mandarins with mullerlight over it instead of the profiteroles and ice cream!

Congrats elvisfan - especially with all you've been going through. Hope things are ok... x

I've been making it to the gym at 7.15 am a couple of times a week. I don't usually get up til 9.15am!
And I kept going many times when I plateaud or felt like giving up. Started afresh many many times.

Congrats elvisfan - especially with all you've been going through. Hope things are ok... x
Hi there....im so proud of my friend..who is also in NI who is being so brave after her diagnosis of terminal cancer...bit am so incredibly sad for her and her family

I was proud of myself today, beacause I forgot to make a shopping list, but I managed to buy things that I needed and are mainly superfree and free, or can be used as a healthy extra. It was a good, SW friendly shop :)

I'm proud that I've kept going back, even after weeks when I've put on which is usually when I would give up.

Back