What are you proud to have done since losing weight..

Getting up to my office on the 2nd floor quite easily without having to keep stopping :) (and pretending to be looking at papers or in my handbag in case people wonder why I stopped ! :eek: )

and never taking the lift especially at work where it is for people with disabilities and I sometimes snuck in out of desperation :eek:

OMG - I am so glad those days have gone :D

Cool:cool: Next you must use the loo on the floor below just for a little bit extra exercise, well a lot actually if you are drinking your :tear_drop: :tear_drop: :tear_drop: :tear_drop: litres of water each day.:rolleyes:

You'll be running up those stairs real soon Melissa.;)

Dizzy x

Cool:cool: Next you must use the loo on the floor below just for a little bit extra exercise, well a lot actually if you are drinking your :tear_drop: :tear_drop: :tear_drop: :tear_drop: litres of water each day.:rolleyes:

You'll be running up those stairs real soon Melissa.;)

Dizzy x

Dizzy, I am shocked at such a suggestion !:eek:
Why ? because the toilets on the floor below are the Gents :D :D :D

I wee so much at work that I have often thought I would get more done if I moved my desk into the Ladies :)

If I haven't had much exercise I actually go to the ladies in the basement and back up 3 flights...impressive eh ?:cool:
Melissa x

If I haven't had much exercise I actually go to the ladies in the basement and back up 3 flights...impressive eh ?:cool:
Melissa x

Well that's something else you definitely wouldn't have done if you hadn't lost the weight!:)

Dizzy x

What a great start to your holiday. Where did you go?

Congratulations on your weightloss.

Dizzy x

I'm proud that I now don tank tops!

Back