What Are You Up To Today?

Funky Mum

Silver Member
After yesterday of feeling a bit down after my WI I'm feeling really positive.
Today I'm setting up the paddling pool for the kids and ironing :8855: Lucky me!
Am also going to catch up with some exercise. And possibly go to the garden centre.
Even ironing can't dampen my mood today :D

Morning all

Have got the day off today and the sun is shining, so a tad of cleaning, washing maybe gardening. But for now am off to do a spot of shopping not sure what for just fancy a bit of a browse.

have a great day

Hi I have a 3 day headache todays 3 :( wanted to take my 2 youngest to park etc but heads bad ??? I feel alittle sick too ,so its not a good day.
You two sound happy good :) enjoy your sunny day xx

Hi all, I just got back from a medical assessment with my 6 year old daughter just been told she is Autistic so bit sad but at least i now no she isnt just a pain in the backside and naughty as the school has labelled her, just got to learn how to deal with it now.

Sorry to hear that,. At least now you have answers and everyone can start helping her instead of labelling her so badly *hugs*

Hi all, I just got back from a medical assessment with my 6 year old daughter just been told she is Autistic so bit sad but at least i now no she isnt just a pain in the backside and naughty as the school has labelled her, just got to learn how to deal with it now.

Now it has been assessed you will get the right support. The schools are a lot better informed now than when I was in school. Every Autistic person I know is very very bright, they were seen as naughty in school because the work was so unchallenging they got bored quickly and 'acted up'

I'm in work today after a day off ill yesterday, not feeling great still so i'm sipping water and trying to think of something I could eat that doesnt make my stomach turn.. not a lot at the moment lol.

WI tonight and an early night after watching House :)

Today has been a day of pottering for me. I did a bit of housework, loads of washing. Been planting out my seedlings and generally enjoying the garden while the weather is nice.

Sorry to hear this, but as had been said at least now you know why she behaves the way she does and you should all now be able to get the help you need.

size 10 and leah hope you are feeling better this evening

Two loads of washing, been to Hobbycraft for more wedding cake toppers and card for my order of service, bought OH a present from the garden centre, been into town to get diamante for my wedding cake, paid the florist in full, food shopping, subway to treat myself for lunch then off to the hairdressers in a mo (who told me he was quitting today before my appointment - I put a stop to that!) for my final cut 'n' colour before the wedding! Dinner tonight at our reception venue - I bloody hope the food's good!

C xx

Two weeks today! :D

Working till 4pm :( Then I will go home ride the horse for an hour, walk the dog then have some dinner :) Think I will be having some soup this evening just had a big lunch :)

I know - the last 6 months has flown by in a blink! Nervous, excited and stressed all in one! lol

I'd love to get back into riding. That's one of my goals for losing weight. You're so lucky having your own horse! *jealous*

Claire it'll be fabulous!

Morning all, how is everybody today?

It's not so sunny today, which is a shame. I completely emptied my wardrobe for ebaying things and having a clearout, yesterday. Guess I'd better sort that today, there are clothes all over the hallway, living room and dining room.!

Other than that, a quiet day in for me I think!

Have a great sunday, everyone!

Back