What are you wearing for Christmas??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ouch. Maybe just an apron? You could get a novelty one with boobs? For realism.

I ordered a dress from next but it didn't fit right so I bought a different one today from H&M. I definitely felt more comfortable in it when I tried it on

Gotta love H&m. Mines from there! I'm loving the fact that I can pick stuff up in there knowing it will fit ok!! :)

I think it's one of few shops that the clothes are true to size. I get depressed when I go to primark or riverisland ! Their clothes always seem too small :(

Oh yes primark is a nightmare for that. Its a best guess with sizing in there!!

I only re-joined tonight (23/12/13) yes people do think i'm mad for deciding to restart just before christmas hehe
I'm wearing my Nursey uniform for most of it but when i'm off i'm wearing this:

Inspire Black Embellished Flower Stud Knitted Tunic

and dark jeans.. and either my flats or my boots.. I'm not sure yet - perfect for some unembarrasing before photos tomorrow!! Also going to get some in nursey uniform as have no pics of me in that!!

Did everyone stick to their chosen outfits?

My plans went out the window and we all had a pyjama day. Far too busy looking after poorly ones and playing with new toys to worry about putting clothes on.x.

I started off in joggers and a vest too but caved in and went for the lacy dress just before dinner. Then back into jeans and a hoody at night lol

I wore a navy skater dress, woollen navy tights and knee high boots. I'm wearing black skinny jeans and a jumper today to go and watch Morris dancing and then dinner with extended family. Tomorrow, is definitely a onesie day. Hope you all had a lovely christmas. X

I wore my Christmas dress today instead. Yesterday I wore the top my husband bought me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back