What are you wearing for Christmas??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mum has bought me these two top dresses/tunics from Wallace sale £20 from £40 for Xmas but I'm sure she will ask if I want to wear one on Xmas day at hers for lunch. The LBN is new from the charity shop, I've not worn it yet, as I don't go out! ?? And my bessy has bought me a black and white dress for Xmas but I've had to try it on in case ;) so I'm a little spoilt for choice! Whatever it is it'll be off as soon as I'm home swapping it for my new leopard onesie :) Princess that's a cool outfit, my bessy has the £8 check skirt! It's nice.

Ignore my stupid face Mr was making me lol.

Attachments

• image-3477278081.jpg
    image-3477278081.jpg
    347.9 KB · Views: 121
  • image-1167096657.jpg
    image-1167096657.jpg
    269.8 KB · Views: 134
  • image-703172552.jpg
    image-703172552.jpg
    290.4 KB · Views: 154
Mum has bought me these two top dresses/tunics from Wallace sale £20 from £40 for Xmas but I'm sure she will ask if I want to wear one on Xmas day at hers for lunch. The LBN is new from the charity shop, I've not worn it yet, as I don't go out! ?? And my bessy has bought me a black and white dress for Xmas but I've had to try it on in case ;) so I'm a little spoilt for choice! Whatever it is it'll be off as soon as I'm home swapping it for my new leopard onesie :) Princess that's a cool outfit, my bessy has the £8 check skirt! It's nice.

Ignore my stupid face Mr was making me lol.

Ooooh very nice! Like all of those, especially the black lacy number! Wow, you look fab :) x

Mum has bought me these two top dresses/tunics from Wallace sale £20 from £40 for Xmas but I'm sure she will ask if I want to wear one on Xmas day at hers for lunch. The LBN is new from the charity shop, I've not worn it yet, as I don't go out! ?? And my bessy has bought me a black and white dress for Xmas but I've had to try it on in case ;) so I'm a little spoilt for choice! Whatever it is it'll be off as soon as I'm home swapping it for my new leopard onesie :) Princess that's a cool outfit, my bessy has the £8 check skirt! It's nice. Ignore my stupid face Mr was making me lol.

I like all of them and wow, you look good in the black dress :)

I am really dreading Christmas for this reason. I feel realllllly fat still I just hope I can drop a dress size in time.
I ordered this (in red) from Next and it's a 14. I'm currently a 16 (bit loose)
Buy Lace Sleeved Dress from the Next UK online shop

That's a lovely dress! I'm sure you'll make it into the next dress size; good luck! It's such a flattering shape. Very pretty!

I recently bought this dress from amazon: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00BP4RWNS/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
It's royal blue and very flattering. I actually bought it for work but when I tried it on it felt like something I could wear at Christmas too, nice and bright and also very comfy :p

That's a lovely dress! I'm sure you'll make it into the next dress size; good luck! It's such a flattering shape. Very pretty!

I recently bought this dress from amazon: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00BP4RWNS/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
It's royal blue and very flattering. I actually bought it for work but when I tried it on it felt like something I could wear at Christmas too, nice and bright and also very comfy :p

Love this dress in the royal blue and what a great price!!

Think I may order one too, couple of questions if you don't mind, what is it like for size? And is it actually knee length, not sure what height you are but i'm 5' 4".
Thanks for sharing your ideas, great thread!!

Kelly x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I am really dreading Christmas for this reason. I feel realllllly fat still I just hope I can drop a dress size in time.

I recently bought this dress from amazon: 3/4 Sleeve V-Neck Jersey Dress, Royal Blue, UK 12/14: Amazon.co.uk: Clothing
Love the dresses. I like the blue and it is very flattering style, I haven't really looked at clothes on Amazon....very tempting!

I recently bought this dress from amazon:
Love the dresses. I like the blue and it is very flattering style, I haven't really looked at clothes on Amazon....very tempting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back