What are you wearing today 'game'

Crims

Silver Member
I thought we could start a game on what we are wearing today.

I am so glad I decided to diet or else I would not have been seen dead in my outfit today.

Piccies welcome guys!!!

Today I am wearing, a short-ish :p pink pleated skirt - wouldn't look out of place at Wimbledon! :D And a white strappy vest!

Ideally, I'd like to be brave enough to go down to the beach in my lunch hour and wear my bikini... Roll on target.

Im wearing Next blue cropped jeans (16) and a black vest from tesco which has little diamontee poppers on the chest (16) I know I didnt have to put the size, but am pleased bout it lol xxx

I am wearing light blue jeans and a long very baggy blue top with a black face on it

Fun thread idea! I'm wearing black leggings, black polka dot ra-ra skirt (I know, but it's comfy!) and a black vest. Oh, and socks with lots of holes in.

I'm a slob!

Im wearing black linen trousers (Next 16) and a white vest top (same as yesterdays but in white lol) xxx

Big fluffy hooded white bathrobe!

It's a size XXXL and is deliciously snuggly. Can a robe ever be too big? No way! :p

Blue jeans that have not fit since my beofore my daughter was born hurray!

And a black t-shirt. Nothing special

Today i am wearing jeans for the first time since my TT as water retention was so bad I couldnt get them up my legs at first! A t-shirt and my compression garment finishes the ensemble.

No overhang :D very happy

cropped jeans and a black john rosha t-shirt x

jeans and a black t-shirt x

Harem jeans and a white top :)

i remember starting this thread two years ago when i did LT for the first time. I'm no2 back doing exante after maintaining at 10.4 for 2 years and then shot up to 10.13. Today I'm in trackies and a polo shirt but I'm hoping that will be a bikini if the weather is nice later!

Still in my PJS!

black trousers, a navy blue top and black cardigan!

Back