What Are Your Aspirations...

i'm not bigger than my OH, i think i would stuggle a little since he is 6ft4 but i want to be able to wear his t-shirts as though i am wearing his t-shirts (do you know what i mean?) the comfort aspect when they are huge on you???

To wear a nice pair of jeans and look good in them ;) In fact yesterday I bought a cheap pair one size too small which i will try on each week until I can get into them comfortably :D

Other than that my aspiration is too feel comfortable with myself and hopefully no longer think of myself as fat.

Annie x

yep i concur sara... i wanna be sexy too... i want to look irresistable in my ann summers stuff, rather than uncomfortable and awkward :(

yep i concur sara... i wanna be sexy too... i want to look irresistable in my ann summers stuff, rather than uncomfortable and awkward :(

I work for them and can second that!

I want to have a good Glastonbury......always go but last time was so fat I was exhausted all the time and not in a good way!!!

Two of my friends are getting married this year in July and September and I want to enjoy myself rather than spending the whole event hiding from the photographer

I want to try for another baby, without the fear im going to pile aload more weight on top of what i have now...

i want to get the weight off and stop dieting before my daughter is old enough to notice and grows up thinks dieting is ''normal'' if you know what i mean.

my OH has a work ceremony (he is a policeman) in July, i haven met his colleagues yet and i want him to be proud of me.

i also want to feel happy in myself again, and sexy! i need to re-kindle my sex drive or baby no.2 wont happy no matter what size i am :D

ooo also, i want to wear skinny jeans without having to wear a long top to disguise my ''carrot legs''

these aspirations are gonna keep me going through the next few days, since i am only on day one and i am gonna think of all of yours aspirations when i feel i am gonna slip up...

words can be so powerful x

Hey All

Amyleve I know exactly what you mean regarding not wanting your daughter to think that diets are "normal". My daughter keeps offering me things to eat and is noticing that I am saying "no".

I want to wear Ann Summer's outfits and know that I look good!

I want to be thrown around the bed!!!!!!

again, i TOTALLY concur with you sonya !! :) :) :)

I want to run into my hubby's arms and for him to pick me up and spin me around like they do on the films!!

Sara bursts into song: "i've had the time of my life... and i owe it all to you...."

this is one of my inspirations:
8551-albums195-picture2563.jpg

it's attached to the front of my fridge!

the picture is of me on my birthday 5th nov 2007, before i even started cd last year, so i was probably at my heaviest of 18st5... i refuse to go back to that weight...

when i got weighed a couple of weeks ago at 17st1 i felt sick and had to get back below the 17s and managed to lose 5lbs

now i'm back for the long haul to shift my excess baggage :)

Oh I want to give you all a hug!! :hug99:

This thread brought tears to my eyes.

I want to lose weight to feel less aches and pains.

I don't want to get diabetes.

I want to feel more confident, go into a shop and buy normal sized clothes.

I would like to be slimmer at my daughter's wedding in May.

I think I've just reaffirmed why I'm doing this.

Good luck everyone and thanks for the great support.:)

Ha Ha Ha Lazyhound you had me in stitches with that comment!!!
I haven't met anyone who has thought that too. Sometimes when sitting on a chair that doesn't look to secure, I approach it very slowly but not slowly enough that people will notice.

God, I want to be thin!!!

Right i have more!

I want to get my weight issues out of the way before my kids get older

Have a baby possibly if its meant to be

Wear skinny jeans and ugg style boots (my legs are too chunky still :( )

Feel confident enough to talk to people in the playground at school

Make my husband feel even hotter for me then he is already ;)

I wanna wear skin tight jeans and knee high boots without looking like a complete moron!! And i wanna get a gorgeous corset top custom made to wear with jeans!! (it costs a fortune so need to know it'll look good and i'll feel confident wearing it)

Back