Total Solution What are your Christmas plans ?

Danii

Banned
I have been thinking this weekend as to what I'm going to do on Christmas day.. I know I'm not strong enough to TS 100% so will be having the day off. Then back on TS on boxing day while shopping at the sales :)

Good luck everyone x

I'm doing my own style dieting it's probably the worst thing I could do lol

I'm going home on the 21st for a week so my plan is to have 2 packs and a healthy meal. My problem will be the booze, being Scottish its all about the party's lol
Oh and it would be rude not to indulge in the naughty treats a wee bit ;)
I'll just have to face the music when I get back xxx

I'm doing my own style dieting it's probably the worst thing I could do lol

I'm going home on the 21st for a week so my plan is to have 2 packs and a healthy meal. My problem will be the booze, being Scottish its all about the party's lol
Oh and it would be rude not to indulge in the naughty treats a wee bit ;)
I'll just have to face the music when I get back xxx
I don't want you going to wild on them teats missy.... Lol:D:D

I don't want you going to wild on them teats missy.... Lol:D:D

Teats? That made me LOL :D

I'm not even going to try and kid myself that I can diet effectively over Christmas - and, to be honest, I can't actually see any reason why I'd want to.
Life is for living and fully intend to over-indulge a little over the festive season.

In January, I'll have no further reason to eat in 'Christmas mode' as I want to be healthier and slimmer in 2012 (my 50th birthday is in January and I really need to start taking my health seriously). I'm not too worried about it - i have every faith in myself that I'm stronger than a few left over Quality Street - plus I want my health more!

So - in short, I'm going to eat what I want over Christmas without going stupid then get back to things in January. :)

I have 2lbs to lose to meet my goal of 3 stone off by Xmas Day. As long as I can get at least that off by then, I will be happy... so here's my plan...

Eldest son's bday tomorrow, will do WS. Daughters birthday on Thursday, going for meal on the Friday for it, so will do WS then. Off to Westfield on Sunday with Mum and Sister. Another WS day.. TS until Xmas day. Attempt to Low Carb... Boxing Day - over my Aunties for tea, another attempt at low carb... 27th we have my sister and family coming over so having another Xmas dinner, 3rd attempt at low carbing.. 28th - Carvery with In Laws and more low carbing... TS until New Years Day when we are off to Mum and Dad's for tea. Will again attempt low carbing... here's hoping I am good at low carbing then!

From 2nd Jan onwards, back to TS with nothing to stop me.

I have 2lbs to lose to meet my goal of 3 stone off by Xmas Day. As long as I can get at least that off by then, I will be happy... so here's my plan...

Eldest son's bday tomorrow, will do WS. Daughters birthday on Thursday, going for meal on the Friday for it, so will do WS then. Off to Westfield on Sunday with Mum and Sister. Another WS day.. TS until Xmas day. Attempt to Low Carb... Boxing Day - over my Aunties for tea, another attempt at low carb... 27th we have my sister and family coming over so having another Xmas dinner, 3rd attempt at low carbing.. 28th - Carvery with In Laws and more low carbing... TS until New Years Day when we are off to Mum and Dad's for tea. Will again attempt low carbing... here's hoping I am good at low carbing then!

From 2nd Jan onwards, back to TS with nothing to stop me.
All planned out there... I like lol :) xx

I have been told to come of the diet for a few weeks so, I am probably going to start back on the 7th jan - the 6th is my birthday - but I am going to really try to limit the rubbish I eat as I don't want to get a taste for it all again! I am then going to give ws a try and see how I get on ;) I may be tempted to do one week of ts and one of ws but I am going to see how I feel and not be so hard on myself as I have been so far :)

I'm going to stay on Exante over xmas, as I know that the moment I take a planned break that my diet is over. I just cant trust myself to jump back onto the wagon come January. Taking planned breaks has always been my downfall in the past which is why this is my fifth attempt (in as many years) at a VLCD. It will be nice to start the new year without an excess weight gain (and probably the first time ever for me) :D

Xmas day off
And back on boxing day :) ??

Xmas day off

On the 24th, 25th and 31st I intend to eat 2 packs with 1 meal; maybe even 1 pack and 2 meals on Christmas day. I know I will be drinking a bit, but I drink JD with coke zero, so that could be much worse. Also, I drink water even when I'm not on this diet so that is no probs!

I don't think it'll be too catastrophic, might gain a pound or 2 but I know once January hits, and the dieting hysteria is everywhere and these boards are heaving with people, then it will be pretty easy for us December dieters to get right back into it and finish what we started! Oo-rah! lol

Hey, I'm the same - I intend to eat on Christmas eve evening (poss), Christmas Day and possibly Boxing day... then get back on it on the 27th. I don't drink so not going to struggle over New Years, so I will be able to concentrate on the diet from Christmas onwards.
x

enjoying christmas day (its my birthday!), in laws meal out boxing day, back on TS 27/28/29/30..off for NYE and NYD and then back on TS in January. Hopefully not too much damage done!!!

Excellent weight loss Phoenix, you deserve to enjoy yourself. That is definitely worth celebrating :)

I enjoyed reading your signature, even though you have had a couple of off days you've still got some really excellent results, gives me hope! :D

Thanks Aaron, I think that the secret is to get back on the wagon as soon as possible and not beat yourself up about it rather than waiting until the next week to 'restart'. It is amazing how many excuses we give ourselves and then 'make plans' while simultaneously cramming junk into our gobs!! (That's my experience anyway). Just ordered a new months supply, got shakes only and then going to buy tesco bars so I will have 6 weeks of this in the NewYear and then plan to try to eat in moderation. This type of diet has helped to break a lot of bad habits. Keep strong and keep going! :D

Phoenix101 said:
Thanks Aaron, I think that the secret is to get back on the wagon as soon as possible and not beat yourself up about it rather than waiting until the next week to 'restart'. It is amazing how many excuses we give ourselves and then 'make plans' while simultaneously cramming junk into our gobs!! (That's my experience anyway). Just ordered a new months supply, got shakes only and then going to buy tesco bars so I will have 6 weeks of this in the NewYear and then plan to try to eat in moderation. This type of diet has helped to break a lot of bad habits. Keep strong and keep going! :D

The offer on the bars run out on the 19 Dec x

Christamas day off for me, low carb as poss, then on it like a bonnet boxing day lol...
Me too lol I've eaten twice earlier this week and have felt bloated since sO I'm looking forward to returning On boxing day.... Good luck x

Well call me mad but I'm looking forward to Christmas brekkie & dinner and exante on boxing day :)

Back