What are your desert island foods?!?!

funcurls

Never gets tired of SW!
My recent post about my state of panic in not being able to find Thai Mugshots on the shelves sparked an idea to start a thread about things people can't live without on SW, foods/drinks we feel really help us to stay satisfied and motivated!! I'll start! Mine are Mugshots, Alpen Light bars, eggs and Quorn (lots of different varieties!!!) Over to you!!!X

Well i could not live without pasta and sauce i have tons of the stuff!! also Quorn muller lights and fresh pineapple, infact theres loads lol

Bacon, egg and quavers, having the bacon makes me feel like I am not on a "diet" and quavers satisfies my previous crisp fetish, eggs because I can use them in so many different things.

I could go on :D

Definitely eggs, fat free yogurts, quavers, pasta, potatoes........ i could continue :D

Definitely Pasta and Eggs - I've had none for 2 days and have been missing them ever since :(

Leeks, potatoes, butternut squash, M&S Cornish Cruncher Cheddar, Tiptree Lemon Curd, Green & Black's version of nutella, boneless skinless chicken thighs, Corn Thins, cous cous, barley, red lentils . . . .

Eggs, mugshots, eggs, bacon, eggs, vlf yoghurt and cottage cheese, turkey, peas, bananas, eggs, pots and sweet pots...

Muller lights, Activia, quark, baby bels (light), oodles of veg of all types, cottage cheese, pasta, chicken and fish!

Garlic, spices, salt & pepper!! most fruits... mullers!! Potatoes :)

cant live without pasta sauce, slimming world chips, mullerlite yogurts, oh ..... and a gin and skinny tonic on a sat night, lol

Back