What are your favourite and least favourite foods?

You look amazing, fantastic in fact, like a different person. What an inspiration to carry on with the good work.

You have obviously overcome your sweet tooth longings. For me a banana hits the spot if I have a sugar craving.

Cloggy, the fair was just o.k. but I always enjoy the buzz and the chat with other vendors and the visitors so in that respect it was a good day, sunshine, nice people, lovely things on sale, what more could I ask for?

Off to hospital this morning, just time for, bath, hair wash and a banana, they come high in the stakes of favourite foods,

cheers to you all,

Sue xx

Favourite: Cereal, Crunchy Nut or Weetabix.

When I was doing SW I would regularly use my healthy extras on cereal and milk, and then use my syns for some more.

Least Favourite: Beer batter. Hate beer, love batter, but it completely ruins it for me, and the aftertaste.....bleeegh!

I'm the same with my cereal! Ha ha!

oooohhhh the only foods I can think of that I don't like are:-
  • fennel
  • whitebait
  • oysters
  • ooohhh and bakewell pudding -bleughhhhh -like bakewell tart though :D
Im hardly likely to starve am I :p

I Love:-
  • liver (only ox though)
  • knobby greens (brussels)
  • cold cabbage
  • kraut salat -not saur kraut
  • any fruit as long as there is lots of it -grapefruits are my fave
oooohhh and one of our fave meals has to be jacket potato with cottage cheese n salad (even when not SW-ing)-hubby gets withdrawals if he doesn't get that often enough ;)

Bestest -
Pre plan - fish and chips from the chippy!!:) And steak!
Plan - tonights dinner, - steak, SW wedges, mushrooms, tomatoes, rocket salad and balsamic vinegar!

Worstest food in the whole world is liver! I swear I can smell it as I type it! Gross!

i love liver much to the discust of my friends and some of my family my dad and i both have the same food tastes except he likes wine and beer etc and i dont drink at all , i take that after my mum !!!!

I have so many favourites! Non SW fave is malayan lamb curry with pilau rice and a garlic naan :) mmm with pakoras and a pint of Pear Cider! Yum! SW fave is seafood risotto!

Don't dislike many foods tbh! The ones I don't like I'm just kind of fussy about.. like marie rose sauce. I'll eat it and enjoy it but only if I haven't seen it being made. I won't eat pickled fish or pickled gherkins, rank, but love fish and sliced gherkins on burgers! The one food I definitely don't like is aubergine. I was fooled into thinking it was potato once and urgh.. never again!

sprouts should be shot!!!!and avocado!!!!
and the worm sarnies my brother forced me to eat as a child.
Love anything else and thats my problem!

lol @ worm sandwiches, how cruel! Wish I'd tried that on my wee bro haha :)

Mmm, favourite food has to be Wagamama Ginger Chicken Udon Noodles :drool:. I would eat that every day, and I mean every single day, for the rest of my life if I had enough money.

My least favourite is cream - can't stand the stuff and really don't understand what there is to like about it. Tastes so nasty to me.

I actually haven't met many foods I don't like. I bet there aren't many fussy eaters on this forum! :eatdrink051:

Loves.... my SW latte (syn free) .... SW classic chicken curry (even hubby enjoyed it) favorite non SW is chocolate and carte d'or icecream yum! :)

Hates....Cheese, in particular cottage cheese (heaves at the thought)

Back