What are your lifesavers whilst using Orlistat

susysu

Hi Everyone

just wondered what you've found good in helping you follow the under 5g rule

reading through some of the diaries i see people use the extra light mayo, frylight but just wondered if there were any other good low fat goodies out there

cheers

'treatwise' i would say Snack a jacks or WW desserts or cassava snacks, Muller Lights are nice too. Light Mayo has no taste to me so i just don't eat any Mayo at all the full fat one is the nicest and i can't have that so i just don't bother. :)

They're not cheap, but I do like the fruitbowl fruit peeler things. They're about £1.60ish for three and you don't get much - but the strawberry one (the only one we've tried) is BEAUTIFUL and you feel as though you've had a treat and a sweet without actually having one :)

Peelers - Take a look at our delicious snack range

1g per 100 grams

I'm not vegetarian but I do also eat quorn mince rather than mince. I do use the chicken pieces too but I do use chicken too but not really any other meat. Not a massive meat fan tbf.

I find the weight watchers frozen range are a god send. Even deserts. Most are in rule and so easy. I love their lasagna n frozen chips with lots of vinegar. The chips are in rule too. The deserts are within rule. Well the ones I've had are. I just fill up my freezer :) x

Frozen yogurt is my life saver whilst I have a sweet tooth. :) its the sweet cravings that would always make me crash and burn on other diets but now enjoying finding new things which tickle my fancy whilst being low fat.

Back