What are your plans after LT?

slinkymalinkey

Feeling fab!
I know i have a way to go before refeed,but i can't help getting nervous about the whole eating again regime.
I'm already thinking of planning my refeed menu soon ;)

I purchased a few weeks ago the Slim to Win diet &cookbook by Rosemary Conley.

Got some fantastic lowfat recipes in. Great breakfast,lunch and dinner recipes not forgetting yummy puds. Tells you how many calories and grams of fat etc. Yumm yumm. In the past i have used the WW cookbook,but this seems the bee's knees ;)

Anybody else have any recipe or cookbooks they would care to share?

How do you plan to maintain after LT?

Diabetes UK and British Heart Foundation Websites have fantastic recipes on their websites which are all healthy ones (not special diabetic/ cardiac ones)

I know a lot of Japanese recipes that are surprisingly healthy and taste wonderful if people would like them! Can't wait to get onto the re-feed and normal food so I can have my sushi rice again!

I plan to stick with healthy low fat eating and will treat myself every now and then.
I think after having been on LT for so long it would be a shame not to carry on being good.
I also want my daughter to grow up with a healthy way of thinking too, at the moment im her only role model.

I love cooking, i have weaned Rebecca using Annabel Karmel and what a life saver she is, great fresh healthy food just prepared by you for your baby. Shame i cant taste anything i have done for her lol

I plan to start calorie counting after LT. This way, I won't be deprived and will be able to enjoy all kinds of foods, both extremely healthy, to the not so healthy just to balance it out.

And I plan to do loooots of shopping! :D

I plan to stick with healthy low fat eating and will treat myself every now and then.
I think after having been on LT for so long it would be a shame not to carry on being good.
I also want my daughter to grow up with a healthy way of thinking too, at the moment im her only role model.

I love cooking, i have weaned Rebecca using Annabel Karmel and what a life saver she is, great fresh healthy food just prepared by you for your baby. Shame i cant taste anything i have done for her lol

I have nannied for 13 years and this has been my bible!! It's fabby X

I dont ever wana eat again ... noooooo you cant make me aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! lol

Seriously, i've only thought about it once or twice and i just figured i will eat healthy. Cut out the crisps as they were my biggest downfall (only have them as a treat) and also change simple things like white bread to brown etc.

Although - i think im going to have to look up that cookbook!!

I love cooking too and have some recipes for meals but i doubt they are healthy (have been feeding them to the bf lol).

Where did you get that book from slinks?

I am calorie counting and loving it. I make all my own food and I am not buying anything processed (within reason). When I was on TFR I watched a lot of cookery programmes, especially Jamie Oliver, and I have adapted a lot of these to healthy ingredients instead of all the butter and fats that the chefs use.

Its surprising when calorie counting just how much you are actually eating, where as before I would eat ginormous amounts of so called free food, but now my portion sizes are more controlled.

Im only just hopping back onto the lipotrim scales as you know,

so got another 4 months without eating

BUT..... i really cocked the refeed up when i came off it this time and so have put just under a stone back on (i think)

so will most deffinately have to re-adress my re-feed and diet when i come off it...

as trying to eat healthy just didnt work!

xxxxx

I dont ever wana eat again ... noooooo you cant make me aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! lol

Seriously, i've only thought about it once or twice and i just figured i will eat healthy. Cut out the crisps as they were my biggest downfall (only have them as a treat) and also change simple things like white bread to brown etc.

Although - i think im going to have to look up that cookbook!!

I love cooking too and have some recipes for meals but i doubt they are healthy (have been feeding them to the bf lol).

Where did you get that book from slinks?

Crisps were my downfall too,i'd much prefer them to chocolate anyday!!!

Got the book from amazon summer. It's worth a look.

I have always loved cooking even before LT and i always had brown bread and skimmed milk before too. It's my portion sizes that often let me down,not good. So that is something i always will be on the look out at.

So the book has some low fat/cal recipes?
Do the recipes have easy to find ingredients - like we can easily pick em up in a supermarket?

And it tells you the cals and fat right? x

Hi, Im going to stick to a low GI diet and have the Anthony Worral Thompson book and the You are what you eat cookbook too, just want to keep an eye on the naughty carbs but other than that just eat healthy.

I'm going to do the refeed properly. Then make low fat food for the family from scratch, allowing myself the odd treat. My downfall was that all day everyday I felt I deserved a wee treat.

I also plan on keeping a careful watch on my weight and if it begins creeping up - then sorting it out before it becomes an issue.

Yeah, I can't wait to sink my teeth into some fish and veg, am really lusting after all the healthy stuff at the moment, I couldn't bear the thought of putting any on again. I have emptied my wardrobe and drawers of all my size 18-20 sized clothes, now. Only size 16's there now!! There are NO size 14's as I havent been that small for 15 years!!! I'm saving all my money for one big spurge at the end of LT.

i plan on walking down the street wearing some sexy figure hugging clothes hoping to bump into ppl that talked (behind my back) about how much weight i had put on lol and i cant bloody wait lol

Book I saw

Hi I picked up the FOOD DOCTOR ULTIMATE DIET book in easons . lots of menus and lovely healthy recipies .lovely ideas for salads (and not just mixing everything in the fridge up in a bowl like I usually do!!!!!)

I plan to wear the kind of clothes I've wanted to for years and be a foxy assed beatch! I'm gonna walk everywhere to show myself off and I'm gonna eat as little and as healthily as possible. I want to always feel light and energetic. I'll probably stick to WW points plan until I get used to what I can and can't eat before feeling uncomfortable again. The weird thing with me is that I LOVE healthy food -fish, veg fruit. But once you're in that trap of comfort eating and junk addiction its just hard to do things properly.

I CAN'T FRICKIN WAIT!!! lmao

So the book has some low fat/cal recipes?
Do the recipes have easy to find ingredients - like we can easily pick em up in a supermarket?

And it tells you the cals and fat right? x

All low fat recipes and yes it tells you the grams of fat and calories per recipe.
Ingredients are simple and easier enough to get from the supermarket.

Hmmm sounds good slinks - think i may have to purchase that bad boy!! lol

Am not keen on plans such as slimming world etc although ...........
one thing i was considering was the weight watchers meals you can buy - are these bad for you????

Back