What are your reasons?

Put on 5 stone since 2005 after giving up cigs :eek::eek::eek::eek: and inhaling food instead :eek: went from 10-12 to a 20-22 in 4 years ,...not good..so HAVE to get back to where i was :D thats my reason for CD.

:)

Hi all

Just been reading all the posts and the reasons why people want to loose weight, so I thought I'd post my reasons so if I feel low I can come back on here and remind myself of my reasons.

Well I've always been big and get so far on a diet then think I've done it and don't need support then suddenly all the weight returns! - so i decided to do CD to really nail this once and for all, and the reasons are:
I want to be fit and healthy as I want to start a family and we are starting to try at the end of the year :D I want to bring up a family with sensible healthy eating habbits and not develop the habbits I had as a child and then have to battle with their weight all there lives, I want to be a role model to my children and be around to see them grow x So I guess my reason is health x

Yep know that feeling. I have asked for an extension belt which the stewardess bought holding above her head so everyone could see, its bright orange anyways to pretty hard to miss in the first place without waving it in the air.

Also, fed up of being the fattest person wherever I go.

And I hate the old cliché " Oh but you have such a pretty face"
Does that ring bells for anyone?

Fantastic weight loss Downesy, just brilliant. :D

Thanks Foosey, it's been a long hard road, but it's definitely been worth it. I was the same weight as you starting off, give or take a couple of pounds so I know exactly what your going through.

And yeah, that old chestnut 'but you've a pretty face', heard that alot, usually just after someone had told me how stunning one of my sisters were, I was the afterthought, not anymore though;)

I hated looking at myself in the mirror.......... Hated what I saw.. hated feeling fuddy.. hated always covering up in black clothes as thought it was more slimming..
Wanted to be healthy for my two little boys... and be able to run around the park with them and have fun and have lots of energy..

Wanted to feel good and confident and look good and for my husband to be proud to have me on his arm.. rather than a fat person.....

Wanted to share clothes talk again with friends latest designer jeans etc...... but became the fat friend that couldnt fit in to them...... (now Im back to being a shopaholic)..

Wanted to walk into a room and feel good about myself and confident rather than not confident.....

Wanted to go on holiday and walk around the pool instead of running out of the pool to run for my towel..

Great thread x

Back