What are your weekend plans?

Well, im back! We took the caravan down to a site on the beech in a part of eastbourne. It was glorious weather. We had bbq's every day. Thurs we set up and had lost of very nice long walks on the beech with the doglets, sat and watched the sun set too. Fri we started with an outdoor breakfast followed by a walk on the beech, then a walk aroung the marina and to another beech, lunch in the harbour followed by a little boat trip. We wanted to see how Oliver got on again as thinking of selling the van and getting another big boat. Popped into mil's new house then back to the beech for another long walk, picking shells with Oliver to take to show and tell at school. Sat we had yet another walk along the beech then had mil, fil, sil, bil and 2 nieces come to the site for a big bbq. We had a great day, mil left early and was still alive! Lol Got a bit burnt as i forgot to top up my sun cream. Im a tad pink now. Ooops! Today, packed up drove home and unpacked, getting uniforms ready for work and school tomorrow. Back to reality with a bump.

Hey Cheryl... I was down in Eastbourne briefly yesterday!!

Sounds like you had a lovely weekend babes. x

Missed you all too.
Linz, if i'd known you could have joined us. Im sure the kids would have got on, running riot across the field!

What a great weekend, everything went perfectly as planned.

:D

It's a bit late for the suncream for me mets, I grew up in the far east and spent many years serving there as well. I don't burn. :)

LOL Cathy, I've eaten all of them, we must both be very adventurous eaters.

Back