What can I do with my CD shakes & bars?

As you all know, it will be a while (if ever) before I can do CD again.

I seem to have a lot of packets and a few bars and tetras in my cupboard.

Am i able to sell them back to cambridge diet?


Return them to your CDC who, providing they are in code and saleable condition, should refund you under the circumstances.

As you are unwell I am sure he/she will be willing to do this.
As Linda says, your CDC should buy them back off you.

But...consider keeping some. Though you can't SS, they still make an excellent quick and healthy meal. Well worth having in the stock cupboard (just watch the sell by dates though)