• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

What can I do with remaining quark?

Someone posted earlier than they froze it quite successfully and then used it in carbonara another time.
Otherwise do a pasta bake and toss the cooked pasta in the quark before mixing with the veg to make it a bit "creamy"
Oh thanks I'll freeze it then. I had carbonara last night and wasn't too keen on it so don't fancy it again xx

Just doing it this time
Have you tried the sw cheesecake - it's so yummy.

1 alpen light - half heb or 3.5 syns (I think)
White choc options - 2 syns.

mix the choc options into quark & squash the alpen light into a small container and then put the quark over top.

THIS IS GORGEOUS - and very filling and very lovely for 5.5 syns or have two alpen lights and use as a full heb and 2 syns.
I add sweetener and have as a cream substitute with strawbs for dessert when I have a bit let and nothing to do with it! I love it like that & my OH really likes it too.
I have same dilema - a whole tub of quark n not sure what to do with it. love sound of the cheesecake but don't 'get' how to make it - please could you tell me in simple terms - does it need baking/setting etc and how much quark
many thanksx

Just doing it this time
No cooking on Cheesecake.

Just break up the alpen light as much as possible so it resembles crumbs - if you can, they're a bit sticky - but adds to the scrummyness.

Press the crumbs into the bottom of a small dish - like a ramakin - mix the quark (half a tub) with the white chocolate options and mix well - so it's a little less stiff.

then spoon over the alpen light crumbs and flatten. I put ours back in the fridge for a little while but it doesn't really firm up much, but it;'s REALLY tasty.

and low syn and really filling.

Good luck
Thank you for the tips.. I like the cheesecake idea but I don't have any other ingredients in and i'm trying to use everything up that I already have in before I go shopping again which isn't going to be until Monday. I do like the cream idea though!