What can i eat???

Beki

Gold Member
I've had my quota of cheese and most of my veg, but i have noooo idea what i can eat now. i'm so hungry, really feel like i need a snack :cool:

i suppose i could cook up a chicken breast and have some of that... or maybe some scrambled eggs or an omlette. any ideas?? :confused:

I've never stuck to my quota of cheese. It's my number one snack of choice and used in at least one meal a day. I'd go for it! Although I should add it does stall some people, someone posted it was because of the lactose which makes sense, but you could try it?

Chicken omlette!

Or, going 'the cheesy way'...you could make some of them dorito type thingy's?

In the recipe thread....VERY cheesy!

oooh great ideas, thanks :D xx

pepperami/scratchings/pork crunch/babybels......all carb free!!

double whipped cream....i eat it like yoghurt if im needing something sweet!

I make up a dish of chilli mince and leave it in the fridge to graze on, ditto sausages, Iceland no carb hamburgers and pork scratchings

In the fridge right now i have a made up chilli and Seasoned gammon (for my salad tomorrow) that i can snack on (i make sure there's something entirely carb free that i could grab if i'm feeling really starving!
hope that helps? x

great ideas, thank you! :D i'm going to whip up some savoury mince tomorrow, to snack on i think :)

i've just cooked a chicken breast and put a blob of cream cheese in the middle with about a teaspoon of stilton :) yum yum! x

Back