What can I have with a poached egg?

PinkToaster

Silver Member
Green day suggestions!

I'd like it to be free, but I've only had 1 1/2 syns today so low syn would be okay. I've had both my HexB.

I thought chips, but then I thought potato and egg might be weird!

I wouldn't mind an omlette...

Id go for soldiers with the egg, but also Id say use your syns hun, thats what they're ther for x

Id go for soldiers with the egg, but also Id say use your syns hun, thats what they're ther for x

I know... I'm just kinda scared to use them. I still have the "bad food will make me fat" mindframe. :(

I guess it hard to get out of, try looking at is as........ have the syns and then if you plateau and struggle you can cut them out (so they're doing you a favour!) if you dont have them you will have nothing to cut out when needed! x

That's true... I could have a slice of wholemeal and some ketchup with it. Might be nice.

Yeah Rainbow is totally right, I don't lose if I don't have my Syns. I know it seems weird but it's true!

I love that its true too! I was guilty of not using my syns in the beggining, now I couldn't live without them (ok slight exaggeration, but I couldn't do SW without them!) last week I had 15 syns a day (and flexi synned Fri AND Sat) and still lost 3.5 pound xxx

Oh good, that makes me feel better, I have to flexi syn both saturday and sunday, I was worried it would completely ruin everything.

No, as long as you make sure you stay on track the rest of the time you should be fine. Its gotta be a way of life not a 'diet' as such - it needs to fit in around normal life things! xxx

Back