• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

What can I have with a poached egg?

Id go for soldiers with the egg, but also Id say use your syns hun, thats what they're ther for x

I guess it hard to get out of, try looking at is as........ have the syns and then if you plateau and struggle you can cut them out (so they're doing you a favour!) if you dont have them you will have nothing to cut out when needed! x

I love that its true too! I was guilty of not using my syns in the beggining, now I couldn't live without them (ok slight exaggeration, but I couldn't do SW without them!) last week I had 15 syns a day (and flexi synned Fri AND Sat) and still lost 3.5 pound xxx

Oh good, that makes me feel better, I have to flexi syn both saturday and sunday, I was worried it would completely ruin everything.

No, as long as you make sure you stay on track the rest of the time you should be fine. Its gotta be a way of life not a 'diet' as such - it needs to fit in around normal life things! xxx