What can i have.....?

Shaz J

I havent eaten anything since 5.30 yesterday, as when i went to pack up lunch for work this morning i had run out of fruit, salad etc and dashed out without anything. Im now going to pop to asda quickly and grab something - what would you get if you were me - that i can bring back to the office to eat? I wont have much time and i am starving!!

I'd prob get fruit (e.g. strawberries / banana/ apple / blueberries), cooked chicken and bagged salad or maybe vlf cottage cheese. Or you could maybe pick up a mug shot and have with lots of fruit / yoghurt??

Prepacked sandwiches tend to be VERY high syn. I wouldnt want to buy one of those without checking the syn value first. Says the woman who had no choice but to eat a Sweet Chilli Chicken deli McDs yesterday and is now sobbing into her 27.5 syn inflated menu plan.

if i was you i would buy a mugshot,a banana,other pre packed fruits and kellogs fibre plus bars to have one as my heb.also babybels as my hea!
also could buy a mullerlight if have spoon.
packet ham(i know the cheap smartprice wafer thin pack for 50p is syn free).

Oh I know they are, that's why I said at a push! I cry everytime I work the syns for them! I just can't work out why, cos if you take most of them apart, it seems like it should be so much less! They must have hidden stuff in em!

Read the small print. It will have butter or some kind of spread. Also, there seems to have been a law passed while I wasn't looking, to make it compulsory for every purchased sandwich to be oozing with mayonnaise, even if it is entirely inappropriate for the rest of the filling!!!!

Can I ask what propably is a silly question? What's a mug shot?

Nickie
xxx

A sachet of noodles and flavouring that you mix in a mug with hot water.

Personally I think they are horrible, but most people like them.

(As usual everyone is out of step except me!)

Read the small print. It will have butter or some kind of spread. Also, there seems to have been a law passed while I wasn't looking, to make it compulsory for every purchased sandwich to be oozing with mayonnaise, even if it is entirely inappropriate for the rest of the filling!!!!

Yeah, that's true, but even in the "low fat" sarnies, the syns seem very high. Hence why I don't buy them, but I sure do miss em at times! :)

Back