What can i have???

susieg77

Got to work and realised have forgotten my shakes. To make matters worse I'm out straight from work for my 1st Xmas party. It's free food and drink but was planning on staying 100% until next week. Can't face the thought of 3 Atkins bars and don't want to eat but don't think I can last until 1 in the morning without anything at all and worried if I go to the party starving I'll cave and don't want a rubbish weigh in on Saturday

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Not good ;-(
Try and avoid the really bad things, the high carb food, if you do need something.
Can you dash home? or even get to your chemist and 'borrow' a shake till Saturday?
Best of luck with what you do
x x x

Hi hun
High protein will hopefully keep you in Ketosis, but keep it small. Try egg's, chicken/Tofu etc and stay away from any carbs, cheese should be okay too but again V small portions. it will ensure you don't faint if you really can't get home. I just spoke to my mate (works with me and got me on lipotrim, she lost 3stone in total) it happened to her and and this is really her advice, it kept her in ketosis so as a one off it should see you right.
you should be okay xxx let us all know how you get on x

Grilled chicken breast or turkey without stuffing, potatoes etc. will be fine. Also grilled , unbattered fish won't kick you out. Be careful with the veggies as some are high in carbs like tomatoes. I wouldn't eat cheese as there's quite a lot of fat in there. x

Thanks ladies!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back