What can I lose in 7 weeks?

My daughter's christening is in 7 weeks-what is the most realistic amount of weight I could lose by then? :)

If you stick to it 100% there is no reason why you shouldn't lose at least 2 stones x But remember, everyone is different honey, all you can do is stick to it and try your hardest x x x

well - i'm on week 6 and ive lost 2 stone (well 1lb under) so far -but everyone is different !

I'm just starting week 5 hun and so far i've lost 1st 8lbs! So fingers crossed you should pretty much be able to get 2 stone off in 7 weeks!!x

im on week 6 and 2 lbs away from 3 stone

i'm soon to have my 7 week weight in, but i changed my day so really will be weighed at 6 and a half weeks if that makes sense, and i am 4lb off three stone.
2 stone is definately achievable....anything additional is a bonus right?!!
Good luck x

Thank you everyone-great inspirational weight losses!! I am so going to go for it-if I could get 2 and a half stone, I'd be made up but 3 would be FANTASTIC!!!! Fingers crossed!!

Im also on a 7 week deadline and hoping to drop to dress sizes to a size 16.
Fingers crossed i can do it!
Im drinking loads,walking the dog for 1 hour every night and also going on the cross trainer for 15 min everynight (its all i can manage lol)
Good luck hun x

i have weighed my self this morning and i have lost another 2 lbs! this makes stone and a half in just over three weeks x you should loose at least two stone in 7 weeks x i have not cheated though! i have stuck to it 100%. try and stick to it for 7 weeks and the weight will drop off!

by week 7 I had lost 2 stone 10 lb .. but then I had 8 stone to loose altogether and the more you weight the faster you loose it to start with , so it really all depends on your start weight .. but if you stick to it exactly you should expenct to loose at least 2 stone :)

Back