What can I make with my cauliflower??

Hey all!

I have a cauliflower that needs using up tomorrow so I am having some for my tea but I don't know what to make. I'm on the 1200 phase so I think cauliflower cheese is out, but I'd like something a bit more exciting than just having it steamed or boiled as a side dish.

I guess it is too late - Try mashing it. add what you want to taste, its like mash but not!

tip for cauliflower - substitute for rice, chop stalks of cauli put in food processor and blitz til small pieces, lay flat on a baking sheet (on top of baking paper) and cook for a while just til warm through and going golden, bit more flavor than rice to :)

cant remember the make, but the other day i used a jar of sauce for making lasagne and it was only 5.5 per 100g in fat

it was real tasty and worked ok for pouring on to cauliflower, i have also used it for making a fish pie

remembered the make
it was homepride cheese and bacon sauce 5.5% fat

delish on cauliflower, and to make a fish pie, and at the moment this week 24-10-13 at Asda it is on offer at £1 a jar i have got myself 3 jars to use on various meals yum yum

Last edited:
Back