1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

What can we have at a mexican

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by chelseafarish, 30 August 2014 Social URL.

1. chelseafarish

chelseafarish New Member

I'm going to panchos for tea tonight. What is the best things to get? I love enchiladas and chilli con carne

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Llamasoks

Llamasoks Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World/Clean Eating
    I'm not sure if I'v got the right place, but I've looked at a menu (tell me if I'm wrong) your best bets are probbly the blackened swordfish or sirloin with a salad or plain rice - you can't really guarantee what they've put in the chilli - though you could always ask. Alternatively you could save your Syns, Syn a tortilla and have plain chicken and veg in a wrap with no sauces or Syn some sour cream. When in doubt, you can ask for substitutions or changes, any good place shouldn't mind.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.