What can you drink on Exante

I think most people limit it to one or two glasses a day? Not 100% sure though x

From what i've seen on the threads best to keep to 1 can coke zero or dr pepper zero per day and ideally 2 bouillon..... they have really helped me in my first week actually - feels like a treat and the bouillon is a life saver for the cold weather!

Oops, I had 2 500ml bottles lol, I was celebrating :p oohh hope it doesnt take me out of ketosis or stop the lbs dropping! Will def limit it from now on lol.... have never actually tried bouillon, think I'll leave it til tomorrow haha!

I have been fine with a couple of cans of coke zero, and have two big bouillon a day (I actually mix one with the tomato soup and love it now). Still in good old ketosis.

Might sound daft but what make boullion? Can someone post me a pic please!!

lancsgirl said:
Might sound daft but what make boullion? Can someone post me a pic please!!

It's called marigold Swiss gold veg bouillon reduced salt. You can get it in the free from aisle, gluten free etc.
purple tub orange lid I think :)

Thank you dust queen! Xx

I love the Bouillion and agree to it being a lifesaver (and I honestly never thought I'd say that!!) it reminds me of chicken noodle soup which is a bit ironic bearing in mind it's 100% veggie!!

Does the bouillon have to be the reduced salt version? Ive been using the normal one as I didnt realise there was a reduced salt one, didnt notice it when I was shopping..... I just thought when everyone mentioned bouillon they meant the normal one..... lol.....

I've got the normal too. I'm guessing the reduced salt is better as you'll retain less water but I'm using up what I have and will buy reduced salt next time... And I've lost 14lbs in my first week and drink 1-2 cups a day.

Others may disagree.....

Cx

steeleee said:
Does the bouillon have to be the reduced salt version? Ive been using the normal one as I didnt realise there was a reduced salt one, didnt notice it when I was shopping..... I just thought when everyone mentioned bouillon they meant the normal one..... lol.....

The normal one can cause water retention and affect your losses

I have the reduced salt one and was really surprised my little tesco had it!

I've got the reduced salt one too and at first I wanted the normal one because I thought the reduced one would be tasteless but its not its still really salty. Does anyone know how much of the fizzy drinks your allowed to have, I'm going to try not to but there might come a point when I need something extra flavour wise so would just be handy to know especially as I have read some people saying they have drunk a few cans and then start to feel hungry. Cheers xx

I dont think theres a limit to the amount of fizzy drinks just as long as its one of the ones we're allowed :) I found if I drank too much coke zero it made me hungry, so I don't drink as much now, still drink a fair bit of it though!

Hi There guys, well I've been doing the Exante Diet for 6 days, and so far i'm really enjoying it! I don't like the soups at all, so I've been sticking to the shakes and bars. However my nightmare has literally dawned on me, I have a birthday meal at a pub on Friday, and I can't not have anything, so my question was, from this menu what would be the best thing to have?

http://www.flaminggrillpubs.com/assets/punchmarketing/menus/MM25143_38155_FG_B3.pdf

Thanks guys! :)

I think your best bet would be a steak with green salad, no dressing instead of chips and no sauces.

The only starter like thing I can see that might be alright is the chicken wings but that kind of depends on what they put on them!

Im no expert though - Im sure someone with abit more knowledge will be along to correct me soon enough :D

Oops, I have been drinking Lady Grey tea quite a lot at home as I found some tea bags asa change to normal black tea. Have just found it it does actually have citrus in it and therefore probably citric acid :( Going to finish my current mug then replace it with Earl Grey.

What a donkey!

Aldi cola zero seems to only have phosphoric acid in. Is that okay?

I went a bit crazy in sainsburys yesterday - they do three flavoured still waters with malic acid - cranberry and raspberry, apple and blackberry and peach. 70p per 1.5ltr, not on offer at the moment.

They also do a flavoured sparkling water strawberry and kiwi which has malic acid but that has apple juice in it so not sure if its ok? I bought some as it was on three for £1.20 (i think) but holding off on drinking it in case its BAD.....think it might be mentioned earlier in this thread so will have a look!

Back